Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who's Down to Fight Hydra with Me and Stuff?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Howdy!

As the title says, Malcolm just finished the Labryinth and is preparing to fight the Hydra. I'm gonna try to fight him myself, but if that doesn't work, I'd really appreciate some help ^^
I'll be available tomorrow and Monday (not today because if I fail my companions will be wiped out).
Oh! And good news! I finished the Second Quarter with As and one B!
IT'S A MIRACLE!
Oh shoot, I almost forgot! I know I'm about a month late, but how did you guys enjoy Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza or whatever you celebrate?

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I'm down for it. How about we meet tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. (pacific time) in the Avery realm?

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
When I say tomorrow, I mean Sunday

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
I'm sorry, I'm unable to help! I have a suggestion for you, though!

When you fight the hydra, try to go in with four people, and make a vertical line with your pirate and companions in between the 'pirate' section and the 'enemy' section. They will be unable to pass the line and be confined to just half of the board, making it way easier!

Good luck!