Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Thank You To KI

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
I will away I am distracted too it took KI less than a year to make Aquila and marleybone because the storyline will not be as good as the upcoming worlds we are going to see, if my research is correct KI is trying to get 4 more books released so that we are occupied while they make book 19 and 20 which will ultimately finish the el dorado arc

Why will it take so long?

Queen will be seen in these new books!

A lot more regarding our parents are in these new books!

New gauntlets and loot are obviously in these new books!

Catching up on overdue companion promotions will be in these new books!

I have numerous other reasons to why it's taking so long I am only fustrated because they are not confirming why it is taking so long so just remember to not lay it on so thick
Are you serious 4 Books! That is so cool! I can't wait for the new storyline. they must be working really hard!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
"How long did Sherlock Holmes wait for book 15? A century, my dear Watson."

-corrupt Lucas Vries
In think I have seen you in game before, remember we morphed with your jackal open to get time warp

My name is honest darius Oswald

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
furborn74 on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Are you serious 4 Books! That is so cool! I can't wait for the new storyline. they must be working really hard!
I can provide proof but the problem is it's all speculation not a word from KI book 15 is even being worked on?

Let alone the other 3 I speculate

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
comwolf on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Avast KI producers, designers, storyboard directors, and more!
Brass Wolf Casptain speaking. Level 65 swashbuckler!

I want to take a moment and really thank you for all your hard work. There have been many complaints, angry posts, and cancelled memberships among the Pirate community. Some of us are unjustly frustrated at the lack of new material. I want to apologize for that. This is unfair to you and to your supporters.

I know that you are still working hard at the game, while trying to do what's best for your company. I understand that. And so I want to take a step back, and thank you for all that you've done so far. It has been an amazing ride, full of amazing art, superb storytelling, great gameplay, and everything that makes this game worth playing among its millions of fans. It is by far my favorite game, and it really means something to me.

People it takes a lot for a game to come together! But let KI take the helm! They know what they're doing! We have to put our trust in their company, and give them the chance that they have to make this game amazing! You have my complete faith, trust, and support in what you are doing.

This post is for anyone and everyone who wants to thank KI for what they've done, and to show them that they have our full support. Please leave negativity O-U-T out!

Thank you KI. Keep working your magic! You have our confidence!

Brass Wolf Casptain
See you in the skyways!
well said and i am in full agreement with you. Thank you Kings Isle.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
In think I have seen you in game before, remember we morphed with your jackal open to get time warp

No, no, lol I'm Lucas. I said that to Fearless Finnigan and he was quoting me here.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012

Perhaps you are mistaken, for i do not own a jacklope and I don't recognize your name. I have seen another Fearless finnigan wondering around.... perhaps he is the guy you speak of.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I can provide proof but the problem is it's all speculation not a word from KI book 15 is even being worked on?

Let alone the other 3 I speculate
Forgive me for asking, but what do you base the assumption, that KI will release the next four books, on? I would be the world's happiest pirate if that happens, but from what I've seen, no where does it say anything about the amount of content in the next story update.

~ Lv. 65
~ Lv. 54
~ Lv. 18
~ Lv. 15

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Grizzley117 on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Forgive me for asking, but what do you base the assumption, that KI will release the next four books, on? I would be the world's happiest pirate if that happens, but from what I've seen, no where does it say anything about the amount of content in the next story update.

~ Lv. 65
~ Lv. 54
~ Lv. 18
~ Lv. 15
I remember blind mew saying that the art department will not like book 17 and that book 18 is undergoing bug fixes, I had more but it's been anime now and I have forgotten the rest of the proof