Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why don't Buccaneers get Blade Storm Rank 2?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I recently started a Buccaneer. I was looking up Skills and such, so I could decide my Secondary Class. While looking, I noticed the level at which we get Bladestorm. So, I was curious when we got Rank 2. I looked up all the quests and skills from Mordekai and I couldn't find it. Is there a way for us to get it, or could you add it so that we can get the "signature epic?" Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Privateerial on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
I recently started a Buccaneer. I was looking up Skills and such, so I could decide my Secondary Class. While looking, I noticed the level at which we get Bladestorm. So, I was curious when we got Rank 2. I looked up all the quests and skills from Mordekai and I couldn't find it. Is there a way for us to get it, or could you add it so that we can get the "signature epic?" Thank you.
I think I remember that you gain bladestorm through a quest from Mordekai, and yes, by the end of the game you get 3 ranks of it.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Privateerial on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Don't worry, you will get Bladestorm rank 3 by like level 50-60 or so.

Belle de Bouff 65
Erin 65

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Okay, thanks. Just couldn't find it on the sites :P