Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Dressed Bosses?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
1] Ernest Shackleton
2] Hugo Boss
3] Boss Hogg
4] Boss Spearman
5] Diana Ross
6] Bruce Springsteen
7] (Tie) Tony Micelli, Angela Bower, Mona Robinson

Oh, really, Valkoor?
Yet, I know that you have a complete set of Gen, Tso's gear and you wear it - why not list him, too?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Rooke, Rooke, and more Rooke. His clothes are nasty; and I've been dying trying to get his weapon

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Oh, really, Valkoor?
Yet, I know that you have a complete set of Gen, Tso's gear and you wear it - why not list him, too?
Well....I am a bit odd and you did say "Best Dressed".

I do wear the evil emerald set, but it's only because it goes Tso well with my eyes! Actually I rather enjoy Samurai culture and history, so General Mad Cow would certainly be in my top 3 or 5 (maybe along with the Metal Guardian). And I know he's not a boss, in true form...but I also fancy The Commodore's attire. MacCavity gets a nod from me too.

And Scylla's scales are to die for!!! I'd probably wear her gear, if given the opportunity.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
1] Ernest Shackleton
2] Hugo Boss
3] Boss Hogg
4] Boss Spearman
5] Diana Ross
6] Bruce Springsteen
7] (Tie) Tony Micelli, Angela Bower, Mona Robinson

why ever is Bruce so low on the list, Valkoor?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
why ever is Bruce so low on the list, Valkoor?
Yeah, I know right!

Actually, I just added names as Google relayed them to me. Well, Hugo, Bruce, Boss Hogg and the "Who's the Boss" crew immediately came to me. But I think I still kind of went with the Googled Wiki listing order.

But hey, they all get my vote for some sharp dressing Bosses!

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
You kiddin' me anecorbie! Try Sato, at the way end of Mooshu. Man, he's just diggin' those shades and the slicked back hair. Too bad he hates us.