Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mounts mounts mounts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2013
light bulb! best idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1: if you have played around the yuletide party-thing in pirate 101 you have seen the HECK load of gifts and you could get 7-day mounts i have like a bazillion of those. what if you could go to a certain guy, pay him/her, and sort of fuse mounts to get either different mounts or perms! P.S. i already have a perm (ankylosaurus) but i was just thinking

2: mounts to pets! if some one could do that we would have another use for 1-7 day rentals it would have to be for crowns or gold though

please reply i want to see if this would be possible or if there are any other ideas

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Pixelmaster01 on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
light bulb! best idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1: if you have played around the yuletide party-thing in pirate 101 you have seen the HECK load of gifts and you could get 7-day mounts i have like a bazillion of those. what if you could go to a certain guy, pay him/her, and sort of fuse mounts to get either different mounts or perms! P.S. i already have a perm (ankylosaurus) but i was just thinking

2: mounts to pets! if some one could do that we would have another use for 1-7 day rentals it would have to be for crowns or gold though

please reply i want to see if this would be possible or if there are any other ideas
The problem is that someone might not have enough crowns to buy a permanent mount but they have ONLY two 7-day mounts, then they might go to the mount-fuser-person and get a permanent mount from only two 7-day mounts. I just kind of think that's unfair to the people who actually TRIED to get more than 7 7-day mounts.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think it would be a cool idea if eventually the pets grow big enough to become mounts.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
I think it would be a cool idea if eventually the pets grow big enough to become mounts.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I was thinking of that when I read this post too- I'm glad other people share this idea
Dashing Duncan Quinn

Ensign
Sep 11, 2010
furborn74 on Dec 25, 2015 wrote:
The problem is that someone might not have enough crowns to buy a permanent mount but they have ONLY two 7-day mounts, then they might go to the mount-fuser-person and get a permanent mount from only two 7-day mounts. I just kind of think that's unfair to the people who actually TRIED to get more than 7 7-day mounts.
It is a great idea. But instead of just two, it should be more like seven mounts of one to make one perm. And reading what you said, what is this about people trying to get seven mounts for something?

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
I do think they could use more mounts in Pirate101. I'd personally like a FaunFaun mount to match my FaunFaun pet. And why no Seahorse mount? Just because it was retired in Wizard doesn't mean it can't come to Pirate.

But the idea of using rental mounts from the gift boxes to "roll" for the chance to get a permanent mount is a good idea.