Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday Party

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
You are merrily invited to a Holiday Party hosted by Noahdd (Merciful Noah Davis).

If you so choose to attend you will be entitled to do as you wish at several houses, including PvP, Smugglers arena, and/or team farming.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Hey, I'll be hosting on the 20th at around six PM, Eastern Standard Time. If someone could translate the time tables for me, I would be very thankful.
Btw, y'all are invited.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kdubroff on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
You are merrily invited to a Holiday Party hosted by Noahdd (Merciful Noah Davis).

If you so choose to attend you will be entitled to do as you wish at several houses, including PvP, Smugglers arena, and/or team farming.

Hey, I'll be hosting on the 20th at around six PM, Eastern Standard Time. If someone could translate the time tables for me, I would be very thankful.
Btw, y'all are invited.
Sounds fun. Where will you be meeting your party goers and which realm will you be in?

6PM Eastern would be
5PM Central
4PM Mountain &
3PM Pacific

For you Aussies, it's sometime the 21st but I forget the exact difference lol.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
Sounds fun. Where will you be meeting your party goers and which realm will you be in?

6PM Eastern would be
5PM Central
4PM Mountain &
3PM Pacific

For you Aussies, it's sometime the 21st but I forget the exact difference lol.
It's also 7pm Atlantic! (7:30pm for the weird Newfies).
I hope you have a good turn out for the party, along with some good stories and such.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
kdubroff on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:

Btw, y'all are invited.
First, want to say, wrong account, I had been redeeming something for someone in my family group thing and i posted there.
Second, I will be meeting the guests at the Skull Island Dock, the big one, not the little one, and I will be standing aboard my halloween ship. That should be a surefire sign to people that I'm there, cause' no one else should be doing.
Second part B, the realm will be Vadima, or depending on circumstance, for example overflowed realm, Commodore.
Anyway, thank's for askin Chrissy, I always forget the little details.
Btw, if y'all want to, costume contest for a ton of doubloons maybe? I dunno.
Anyhoo, Happy Holidays!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
It's also 7pm Atlantic! (7:30pm for the weird Newfies).
I hope you have a good turn out for the party, along with some good stories and such.
You are quite right Scarlet. I totally forgot Atlantic. My apologies.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Any other questions for the party?
Any suggestions?
Any-thing at all that is of concern to you about this party?

On a side not, the main house of the party is covered with snow, and it's a privateer house. Try to guess how I did it.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I will try to make it, but I have family over on the 20th.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
What level pirate should I bring? I've got a level 14 musketeer, and a level 65 witchdoctor. You mentioned pvp, smugglers arena, and farming. I don't know how to end this post. Um...bye? I guess? See ya at the party? I don't know. Goodbye.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
The Grin Reaper on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
What level pirate should I bring? I've got a level 14 musketeer, and a level 65 witchdoctor. You mentioned pvp, smugglers arena, and farming. I don't know how to end this post. Um...bye? I guess? See ya at the party? I don't know. Goodbye.
Bring whichever one you want.

And thanks for bringing this up.
Levels 1-20 go tothe Corsair House for pvp, ok with this?
Levels 21-40 go to the Musketeer House, any objectiosn from anyone?
Levels 41-65 (a big big leap) stay at the Privateer house.
Aanyone who wants to do Team Sparring just come see my Character, Merciful Noah Davis, again, and I'll teleport people to my Smuggler's house, though that looks really old.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
noahdd on Dec 17, 2015 wrote:
Bring whichever one you want.

And thanks for bringing this up.
Levels 1-20 go tothe Corsair House for pvp, ok with this?
Levels 21-40 go to the Musketeer House, any objectiosn from anyone?
Levels 41-65 (a big big leap) stay at the Privateer house.
Aanyone who wants to do Team Sparring just come see my Character, Merciful Noah Davis, again, and I'll teleport people to my Smuggler's house, though that looks really old.
Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'll bring my musketeer then I think, so look out for two-faced Orion Silver. Or, on the off chance that I bring my witchdoctor, watch out for deadeye Pedro Parker.

The Grin Reaper

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
Don't you just love when the host of the party DOESN'T show up to take you to the party you've been waiting all week for. And you waste half an hour of your life hoping they show? Me too.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Ugh, I couldn;t make it on time!
Will be doing on 21st, 7 EST, again.
I'm sorry! too many unexpected things happened and i couldn't make it at 6.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I should be there! Look out for
Unfair Angel 65
Valdus 16
Unfair Angel65
Ruthless Valerian Underwood65
Jeremy65