Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you dye ship parts?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
I dyed my ship for the holidays in dark red and it looks very nice. However my praetorian rudder is light blue. I can't find anywhere to change the coloration of it and can't find a replacement in the bazaar so I had to buy a lesser rudder in dark red because my boat looks rediculous in all dark red with a light blue rudder. Is there a way to dye ship parts to match the rest of the ship? Thanks in advance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
valerian ice on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
I dyed my ship for the holidays in dark red and it looks very nice. However my praetorian rudder is light blue. I can't find anywhere to change the coloration of it and can't find a replacement in the bazaar so I had to buy a lesser rudder in dark red because my boat looks rediculous in all dark red with a light blue rudder. Is there a way to dye ship parts to match the rest of the ship? Thanks in advance.
There's a guy on Skull Island Docks ( Louis Coleur, I think ) and you can dye ship parts through him. You can dye the ship, ship's wheel, rudder and figurehead.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
There's a guy on Skull Island Docks ( Louis Coleur, I think ) and you can dye ship parts through him. You can dye the ship, ship's wheel, rudder and figurehead.
Thank you I found him