Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lagartija Cave

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I was helping a friend with this dungeon last night and it never registered the quest as being complete. We finished battling the final group where Froggo Villa should have been and were left with just Serena Gutierrez standing there but it never prompted him to speak to her.

We ran around looking for something we may have missed but there was nothing we could do. We went back out and reentered it again and same thing. This time I paid closer attention and Froggo never appeared in the final battle where we were supposed to defeat him so my friend is stuck on that part of the quest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
I was helping a friend with this dungeon last night and it never registered the quest as being complete. We finished battling the final group where Froggo Villa should have been and were left with just Serena Gutierrez standing there but it never prompted him to speak to her.

We ran around looking for something we may have missed but there was nothing we could do. We went back out and reentered it again and same thing. This time I paid closer attention and Froggo never appeared in the final battle where we were supposed to defeat him so my friend is stuck on that part of the quest.
Are you a swashbuckler? That could be why Frggo doesn't appear, you've recruited him. Your friend needs to engage battle with Froggo, then you port in to help.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Are you a swashbuckler? That could be why Frggo doesn't appear, you've recruited him. Your friend needs to engage battle with Froggo, then you port in to help.
Oh! So he has to go in alone until that final battle?

The first time we went in I entered battles first so it would go more quickly. The second time we tried it with him going first and it still didn't work. But we didn't try him just calling me in for that last battle. Thanks!