Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So. I was thinking. How about we get to go to darkmoor at one point? It will have a base where good guys are training soldiers to make darkmoor not such a bad place. And you get to have an epic battle with 20 enemies. ( Level 30 - 35 ) You get one of their soldiers as a companion. each class gets a different one. get a, get a , get a , get a , get a ,

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I think it should be like haunted skyway but crank it up to %200 scarier. I hope they add horror elements to it and make it as scary as an mmorpg can be. I think the people there should either be mostly dead and those still alive are desperate to get out of Darkmoor and be an overall depressing place. I think a good storyline would be a guy running an orphanage but keeping the donation money all to himself and making the children's lives extra miserable. You go to stop him and he is forced to return the money and reveals that all he wanted was to use it to leave Darkmoor and escape "the one who stalks behind the bushes" ... insert second storyline here.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I think it should be like haunted skyway but crank it up to %200 scarier. I hope they add horror elements to it and make it as scary as an mmorpg can be. I think the people there should either be mostly dead and those still alive are desperate to get out of Darkmoor and be an overall depressing place. I think a good storyline would be a guy running an orphanage but keeping the donation money all to himself and making the children's lives extra miserable. You go to stop him and he is forced to return the money and reveals that all he wanted was to use it to leave Darkmoor and escape "the one who stalks behind the bushes" ... insert second storyline here.
Hopefully he won't go after our pirates for his orphanage!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I hope they add darkmoor so I can change my profile picture to make it fit :P

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
So. I was thinking. How about we get to go to darkmoor at one point? It will have a base where good guys are training soldiers to make darkmoor not such a bad place. And you get to have an epic battle with 20 enemies. ( Level 30 - 35 ) You get one of their soldiers as a companion. each class gets a different one. get a, get a , get a , get a , get a ,
Wait, I want to change that order. My brother doesn't use that many companions since his main is one. He says he can do what they do but better. So get a get a get a get a get a