Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boss idea

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was thinking. That at one point. Maybe, Just maybe. You could go back to valencia and go to this thing. Where armada troopers that don't work are being scrapped. And some of them see you. And you fight them. And Gracie re programs one and makes it to fight for you, And you get him as a companion.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
I was thinking. That at one point. Maybe, Just maybe. You could go back to valencia and go to this thing. Where armada troopers that don't work are being scrapped. And some of them see you. And you fight them. And Gracie re programs one and makes it to fight for you, And you get him as a companion.
well ahoy and welcome to the message boards! I see you got quite creative yesterday too :) and today is your 3rd anniversary since joining KI games! well congrats and I hope today is a wonderful day for ya :) out of curiosity, did ya start out as a wizard or a pirate?(as for myself I was a wizard first :))

was thinking I may have missed what your boss idea was.. though i did see you mentioning a companion idea..sadly though it has stated several times that we pirates will never be allowed an armada companion :/ I try to envision the reason why that's a no-no as it being somewhat similar to the greenmen on wizard101 in tanglewood way..they kinda similar to a remote-controlled army..and kane's elites each have their own remote for their specified section and Kane has the master remote that has the abort button etc.. Its the only way my mind could come to terms with it, though it might not be like this at all...while gracie is talented I believe it pretty complicated and not sure if she could master it..the armada are all connected and trying to turn a basic one away from the others might not be sustainable..like a fingernail clipping XD lol
however this being said.. I want to let you know that creativity is applauded here and not to be saddened by nay-sayers..including me..if you have an idea we want to hear it! Keep them gears aspinning I bet you have a lot more in ya to share! arggg
stormy jen silver

Captain
Dec 06, 2012