Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are there Unfound Pets

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Decius could you perhaps tell us if there are any Pets that drop from encounters that have NOT been found yet?

and if so maybe a hint of WHERE we should be looking for these poor lost critters?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Please please can we get a response from KI - this has been asked in two separate posts recently and were feeling so lost and ignored on this ? of importance.

If it has been answered in the distant past (more than 30 days ago) could you please point us to that post

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
There are many unfound pets. such as if you defeat a monster or ship (i forgot which one) ,in mooshoo you might get a flying turtle pet. just try to carefully look around to monsters or ships to defeat and you will maybe get a pet

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Hardy Portia Zest on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
There are many unfound pets. such as if you defeat a monster or ship (i forgot which one) ,in mooshoo you might get a flying turtle pet. just try to carefully look around to monsters or ships to defeat and you will maybe get a pet

Yes, Portia, but that one is known and therefore a found pet. I think the OP is asking if we've managed to miss discovering a pet or two, and perhaps get a clue where to go looking for those poor lost lambs.