Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor need some serious help!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy! Squalltamer here! Witchdoctors NEED Some SERIOUS HELP!!

In PVP, witchdoctors get TERMINATED! Sure we can use Great Juju or Old Scratch's spell power buffs.But guess what? Every other type gets him too! Sure we might do 1.5K on other types, but that doesn't get us anywhere Here are some points:

1) Are Companions aren't very good
Every other type gets GOOD Companions
Peter Quint has a Super Strike, Brutal Charge, and Whales Might
Chantal has not 1, 2 Sniper Shots, a super,plus Sky Spirit
Marchioness has a super, rallying call, and dispel magic, thus making are debuffs pointless

But Carcarious!? You might consider his powers good, but in reality, he isn't really good

2)Powers aren't very good
Bucc's get all those good powers like vicious charge and highland charge etc
They also get a million Epic Talents.
Consider the other types as well. You should get the point.

Here are some suggestions:
Give us a Group Teleportion.Maybe a An all enemy Mournsong.

Give us better epic talents and companions. Just make us good in general Ki, please!!

~Reckless Austin Strong

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Squalltamer on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:

In PVP, witchdoctors get TERMINATED! Sure we can use Great Juju or Old Scratch's spell power buffs.But guess what? Every other type gets him too! Sure we might do 1.5K on other types, but that doesn't get us anywhere Here are some points:

Marchioness has a super, rallying call, and dispel magic, thus making are debuffs pointless

But Carcarious!? You might consider his powers good, but in reality, he isn't really good

Give us better epic talents and companions. Just make us good in general Ki, please!!

~Reckless Austin Strong
Yea, now you know why us witch doctors don't pvp
that's life.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Squalltamer on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:

~Reckless Austin Strong
Witch dr is fine they are the best pvp class in spar and are fine in ranked.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
the midnightpirate on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
I disagree, there is no best class every class has its unique own abilities that help them to win their fights whether it is or not in the spar chamber. Saying that "they are the best PvP class" is an opinion and you need some facts to back you up on that because right now I don't see many witchdoctors even dare to walk into ranked PvP.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry to disagree with you, Harry, but Witchdoctors aren't "fine", they're falling behind in PVP and most depend heavily on their non-witch companions. Carcarious needs some tweaking at the very least. And I rather like the idea of an all enemy Mournsong.
When Charm gets returned to the WD arsenal, then I'm sure WD PVP champions will be a lot more common.

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
I am sad that I wasn't able to get this season's champion weapon. I hope that next season will bring some changes to the PvP system.

My WD is barely at Hero this season. Fun though, last season was much better for WD's, before the updates that were supposed to help this same class.

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I was at paragon the rank before champion I don't think is witches need help it's just without our charm it's harder I coukd have used charm and I coukd have been champion too with enough practice

Witchdoctor is the hardest class to chose in my opinion there is no clear strategy our class companions cant be used in lvl and the concept of our powers and how to use them are hard to grasp, I suggest practicing and researching online before saying witches need help