Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next Chapter?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
CdeWinter on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with our winters. They are wonderful. As long you don't live in the Prairies, the Great Lakes Snow Belt, the Arctic Circle, or the Atlantic Provinces. So basically, a Canadian winter is wonderful, as long as you live in British Columbia, or extreme Southern Ontario.

I was in the prairies for the last winter, dealing with the lovely severe cold. This year I get to deal with the amazing Atlantic storms.
I live in Ottawa. Sure it's not as cold, but at least in the norther parts the winter is predictable. It snowed today. All of a sudden. With no warning. I can guarantee it will melt within the next few days. Then, a week later, it will snow again, then melt, then snow, then melt, then snow, then...you get the gist. Seriously, winter if you're gonna come, then COME ALREADY! Just a little minor rant .

Winter is coming may be a game of thrones reference, which would mean (assuming it's a world teaser of course) we'll get a world similar to Westeros. Though, considering the adult adult content I'm not allowed to discuss, I kind of doubt it. Still, just throwing it out there.

The Grin Reaper

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
The Grin Reaper on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
I live in Ottawa. Sure it's not as cold, but at least in the norther parts the winter is predictable. It snowed today. All of a sudden. With no warning. I can guarantee it will melt within the next few days. Then, a week later, it will snow again, then melt, then snow, then melt, then snow, then...you get the gist. Seriously, winter if you're gonna come, then COME ALREADY! Just a little minor rant .

Winter is coming may be a game of thrones reference, which would mean (assuming it's a world teaser of course) we'll get a world similar to Westeros. Though, considering the adult adult content I'm not allowed to discuss, I kind of doubt it. Still, just throwing it out there.

The Grin Reaper
That'll be interesting to see. Honestly at this point, almost any level update would be interesting to see...

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
The Grin Reaper on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:

The Grin Reaper
That Westeros world could be Grizzleheim...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'd be satisfied with Indigo Ring's "Lost World of the Wer-Butterfly Go-Go Dancers"..... anything to break the tedium!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
This might sound weird, but I don't want a next chapter any time soon. I completely maxed out my two of my characters a while back, and I really don't want to have to go farming again for a while, not really until after I finished all of my characters.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MonsieurDevereaux on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
This might sound weird, but I don't want a next chapter any time soon. I completely maxed out my two of my characters a while back, and I really don't want to have to go farming again for a while, not really until after I finished all of my characters.

Nope, not going to yar this; but you get my respect for voicing an unpopular opinion!

Ensign
May 26, 2011
I didn't realize that 65 was the highest until a couple days and a lot of quests after I leveled up. Now that I realize it though, I'm kinda upset because I was told that if we (the players) complete any quests after reaching the highest level, we don't get to collect the experience (navel or regular) at all, even after the update. Is this true? I hope not, because if so then me and all the other level 65's have been cheated out of points that other players will get. I collected enough to get me to the next level, and I would really like to not see all my hard work go to waste. Also, how is this possible in the first place? Why don't the algorithms account for all of the experience gained in the side quests? Or at least level players up but not allow them to access the stuff until the next chapter is released?
Please tell me that this problem can be fixed, and that I can get my experience points back; or at least that something will be changed so this doesn't happen again. Thanks!

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
reddreamer451 on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
I didn't realize that 65 was the highest until a couple days and a lot of quests after I leveled up. Now that I realize it though, I'm kinda upset because I was told that if we (the players) complete any quests after reaching the highest level, we don't get to collect the experience (navel or regular) at all, even after the update. Is this true? I hope not, because if so then me and all the other level 65's have been cheated out of points that other players will get. I collected enough to get me to the next level, and I would really like to not see all my hard work go to waste. Also, how is this possible in the first place? Why don't the algorithms account for all of the experience gained in the side quests? Or at least level players up but not allow them to access the stuff until the next chapter is released?
Please tell me that this problem can be fixed, and that I can get my experience points back; or at least that something will be changed so this doesn't happen again. Thanks!

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil
65 is top level, there is no "experience storage bank", what experience you gained after level 65 is gone. But don't despair or get angry - there will be plenty more experience to be gained with the updated storyline.