Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Option to view / rate peoples houses!!! ITS A MUST

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2009
This is a feature players on Wizard101 hold close to their heart.

Some players(including me) mainly play the game for decorating and showing off their homes to get rated by other players and to also socialize and meet new players. Please developers, this feature to view / rate peoples houses needs to become a reality before the end-game becomes a bore. Switching over to Pirates101 from Wizard101 was amazing due to the graphics, but when I saw the housing system was neglected it made me wonder why I spent crowns on this game and not Wizard101. (Since I mainly Spend Crowns on homes and furniture items)

Thank you for reading this!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
xoTeri on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
This is a feature players on Wizard101 hold close to their heart.

Some players(including me) mainly play the game for decorating and showing off their homes to get rated by other players and to also socialize and meet new players. Please developers, this feature to view / rate peoples houses needs to become a reality before the end-game becomes a bore. Switching over to Pirates101 from Wizard101 was amazing due to the graphics, but when I saw the housing system was neglected it made me wonder why I spent crowns on this game and not Wizard101. (Since I mainly Spend Crowns on homes and furniture items)

Thank you for reading this!
Welcome to the message boards, xoTeri!
Although I enjoy decorating very much and crafting house items; this isn't an interior decorating game. And the rating system in W101 is really bad, there's no way to tell how your house is actually being rated, dungeon crawlers only look for those house with gauntlets and rate those highest.
If a housing tour should come here, I'm not sure I'll spend any time visiting our adding my homes to the tour.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Stay off my lawn! Nah I'm kidding..... what does mean? Oh no it's the melting faces from my nightmare!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'd have to say that Housing Tours can wait a while - at least until after the next major storyline update. Sorry.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
No, it's not. My house is my place to relax and be alone; I don't want a bunch of strangers traipsing through visiting my wishing well and poking at my pets. My crew and I want to be able to run around the house in our jammies swigging yum and belching inappropriately, and you can't do that sort of thing with randoms popping in and out unannounced.

Let KI give us a substantial update (AKA more story line) and then maybe I'd consider this a decent idea, but I fear if we keep letting them off-task coming up with the next book or two we'll never ever progress.

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
No, it's not. My house is my place to relax and be alone; I don't want a bunch of strangers traipsing through visiting my wishing well and poking at my pets. My crew and I want to be able to run around the house in our jammies swigging yum and belching inappropriately, and you can't do that sort of thing with randoms popping in and out unannounced.

Let KI give us a substantial update (AKA more story line) and then maybe I'd consider this a decent idea, but I fear if we keep letting them off-task coming up with the next book or two we'll never ever progress.
The suggestion was not for all houses to be invadeable. The suggestion was that you could sign up to have your house put on a list of visitable houses. Sure, randoms can pop in, but you're volunteering for that to happen. You absolutely wouldn't be forced to share your house; that's how the system works in Wizard101, anyway. I assume this is what the OP meant.

But I do agree that KI needs to focus on getting us more story as of right now.