Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Boss Fight to Remember

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
There have been many good bosses in the game. Like Moo Manchu for example. Idk why but people keep going into his tower. He must be a nice guy. Maybe I'll pay him a visit soon. Anyways I'm digressing.

My question that I impose onto you is this: If you could choose a boss to fight, and the circumstances of the fight, what would it be like?

For me, I would want to fight Rooke, Bishop, and Deacon simultaneously. They'd be a final boss of some world. Whenever a standard troop or captain was destroyed, Deacon would summon 2 more. Rooke would stand in front of Deacon and would have hold the line 2 at least, on top of his usual talents Rookechet, Overprotective, Swift Retribution, Castle, and the trap immunity, this time including an immunity to Blood's Flames. If Bishop takes damage, then his Leech will take health from somebody on your team instead of his own and his little turrets would be the appropriate level. If you defeat Deacon before Rooke, then Rooke will move to protect Bishop, who will be on the opposite end of the Armada side of the board. I.e. Deacon is in the upper right corner of the map while Bishop is in the lower right corner of the board.

The idea of the fight is that the Armada knows you have the rest of the map to El Dorado, and so now they are trying to kill you so you'll put up no resistance in giving them your map. You will win the fight, but it'll be tough. When you complete the battle, you see them with steam puffing out of them and some of their armor is dislocated. They get away unfortunately but you celebrates your victory. Later though, you realize that somehow, you've lost all of your pieces of the El Dorado map. In their place, there's a note. The notes reads as followes:
"Greetings Pirate,
If you're reading this, that means you've bested Rooke, Bishop, and Deacon, and I commend you for that. I must thank you for collecting the pieces of the map for us. Saved me a lot of time and troops. I hope you don't mind, but I simply took those map pieces off of your hands for you. No need to thank me. Upon the completion of repairs to Rooke, Bishop, and Deacon, we shall shove off to El Dorado. I'm sorry that all of your efforts now amount to nothing and I mean no offense. Remember, this is just business.
-K"
You go to Kraken Skulls Tavern in the basement to try and think about what your next step is. Then, a Monquistan suddenly bursts into the basement out of breath. He says that Gortez needs to see you immediately. Upon seeing Gortez, he informs you that the foreman of the mine on the Island of Doom says that the crystal cave is chanting your name. Upon investigation, you speak with the spirits of your parents. You're told that the map is labeled in a way that only members of Marco Pollo's crew would understand, so the Armada essentially has worthless paper. The key to understanding the map is located within your parents' grave.

I went beyond the boss fight, sorry, I got creative.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i wanna fight multiples of kanes court in waves of 15 at a time for 4 waves, you can use 12 companions in this fight since or have 4 pirates each with 2 companions, you gotta protect 2 totems of power which is keeping your crew alive from the poisonous gas on el dorito, if one breaks then your team takes 100 damage each round and if both break you take 1000 damage each round, the totems have 10k health each, the enemy also have 2 totems which prevent them from rusting, breaking theirs has the same affect on them as yours would on you, your level for this battle is 100, the enemy are lvl 115's, drops for this battle are extremely powerful and some can only be dropped when solo and some only when with a team, every run gives you 10 relic shards which you can exhange at frilly bayes who is a spirit vendor at el dorito for gear that just wont drop for you ever like the fort robe(pls ki pls) typical gear piececost 500-1000 shards

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I know I've had battles that had me sweatin' and swearin'; heart thumpin' and blood pressure risin'; BUT I can't remember which ones they were!
It's been sooooo long since we had anything really great and I've farmed, farmed, and farmed so that every move and tactic used by the top bosses are memorized. I just don't know if there is a boss that fits this category any more!

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I would want yet another return of the Brass Monkey, but not in a ship fight, like the last two times. This time he has the same skilsl from the fight with him in Mooshu, but this time has addition of Overwatch 3. He would also have a cheat called stun gun, which whenever a hit lands on him, he has a 80% chance of landing a hit on you (at 1/2 of his weapon power) and if it hits, you can't use any of your talents until the start of your next turn (buccaneer charges don't affect the accuracy of this cheat). The Brass Monkey would be assisted by 3 Monkey Crossbowmen (each has double tap 2, overwatch 2, and return fire 2). What do you think of this idea?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
zuto4011a on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
i wanna fight multiples of kanes court in waves of 15 at a time for 4 waves, you can use 12 companions in this fight since or have 4 pirates each with 2 companions, you gotta protect 2 totems of power which is keeping your crew alive from the poisonous gas on el dorito, if one breaks then your team takes 100 damage each round and if both break you take 1000 damage each round, the totems have 10k health each, the enemy also have 2 totems which prevent them from rusting, breaking theirs has the same affect on them as yours would on you, your level for this battle is 100, the enemy are lvl 115's, drops for this battle are extremely powerful and some can only be dropped when solo and some only when with a team, every run gives you 10 relic shards which you can exhange at frilly bayes who is a spirit vendor at el dorito for gear that just wont drop for you ever like the fort robe(pls ki pls) typical gear piececost 500-1000 shards
Dang that fight sounds fun! I especially like that some gear can only be dropped when doing solo and some can only be done when doing team. It adds so much more replay value. Would you see the gear for soloing it being more powerful than the team gear or vice versa?

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
I was actually rolling in the floor laughing when I read "el dorito" xD

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Pirate Master on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
I would want yet another return of the Brass Monkey, but not in a ship fight, like the last two times. This time he has the same skilsl from the fight with him in Mooshu, but this time has addition of Overwatch 3. He would also have a cheat called stun gun, which whenever a hit lands on him, he has a 80% chance of landing a hit on you (at 1/2 of his weapon power) and if it hits, you can't use any of your talents until the start of your next turn (buccaneer charges don't affect the accuracy of this cheat). The Brass Monkey would be assisted by 3 Monkey Crossbowmen (each has double tap 2, overwatch 2, and return fire 2). What do you think of this idea?
That idea sounds awesome! The return of the Brass Monkey would be fun!

That Stun Gun cheat sounds awesome.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
lol nice...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
I know I've had battles that had me sweatin' and swearin'; heart thumpin' and blood pressure risin'; BUT I can't remember which ones they were!
It's been sooooo long since we had anything really great and I've farmed, farmed, and farmed so that every move and tactic used by the top bosses are memorized. I just don't know if there is a boss that fits this category any more!
Working with Latin is more exciting now....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey