Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stray Feathers - Brother Owl will not appear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
Ahoy there!

Username: Maelstronnar (Brass John Gunwale)
Level: 28, I believe. Something around that mark.
Location: Gold Creek. Specifically the hill with the lake, where Brother Owl normally appears.
Quest: Stray Feathers
Description:
I've been experiencing some technical difficulties with the Stray Feathers quest. Namely, Brother Owl will not re-appear for me. I've fought the Black Storm Raiders, and defeated the Queen hornet or wasp or whatever she was. Now the quest directs me to Gold Creek to talk to Brother Owl, but he will not appear. I have had this problem for... probably over a year now. I took a break last time that happened, and it has not changed since then.
Long story short, Brother Owl will not appear at Gold Creek, despite it directing me there to talk to him.
How often: As far as I can tell, it's permanent for me.
Solo: Yes
Only one to experience bug: A search of the Message Board brings up a few different topics on the subject:

Reproduce: Aye, of a sorts - he simply will not appear

Thank you very much for reading.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
Oh, and just for an added point - I have attempted to email Kingsisle, but apparently my emails are not getting through. Therefore, this currently appears to be my only option.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

You will need to contact customer support for assistance. You can email support@pirate101.com or use the form on the Contact Us tab here: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

If you use the form, you need to make sure you have a valid email address attached to your account in order to receive a response.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
The issue has been resolved. Thank you, Kingsisle!