Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ship equipment

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2014
Can/would someone answer this please? I bought the Halloween boat. I noticed it had no cannon and stopped at a ship vendor and bought the bronze cannon. It said nautical level 5+. I am at nautical level 11. It won't let me install it on the ship. A red X shows up. Why? Does anyone know what type of cannon could be installed? Thank you.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If an item has a red X on it, there should be some red text when you roll over the item that says why it can't be used. What does it say when you roll over the bronze cannon?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 20, 2014
To Bonnie Anne,
Thanks for your reply. So I went int and oddly enough when I tried to equip it today standing on the dock instead of on the ship, it worked. But I didn't know by scrolling over it that it would tell me why..so I learned something today. And now I see a more powerful cannon in the gift shop.

Just want to say many thanks to KingsIsle for the glorious birthday and holiday decorations in both Wizards 101 and Pirates 101. My first season with pirates and the birthday boxes are more plentiful than in wizards. I have been using the gold collected to buy companion points to train them and it really helps. Also getting 7 day mount rentals will help me decide which mount to purchase.

Keep up the excellent work.

Just a thought--the lava fish in Pirates Waponi Wu would be awesome to catch in Wizards Dragonspire.