Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra (Nope, no jokes for this one)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Please halp with the hydra. At September, any day from 25 to 29, at an undisclosed time (My schedule is always being modified, not always for the better, so we must agree on a time.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I'm in. I have not for the the life of me been able to defeat the hydra, lets meet there on the 27th, at 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time, hope the time works for you, just let me know your pirates name, and what realm to meet you in. This is my pirates name: Dead eye Pedro Parker. See you there.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Name: Golden Cody Ironside
Realm: Deacon

Well, I don't know if you meant 10:00 AM or PM, but either way, I'm fairly certain this message won't reach you in time. I only have one day left of my membership, so on the 28th 9:00 AM EDT. (For me, that's 10:00 AM EST.)

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Name: Golden Cody Ironside
Realm: Deacon

Well, I don't know if you meant 10:00 AM or PM, but either way, I'm fairly certain this message won't reach you in time. I only have one day left of my membership, so on the 28th 9:00 AM EDT. (For me, that's 10:00 AM EST.)
It's fine, when I went the hydra at the time I said and found you weren't there I decided to give the hydra anothe try...and killed it. The game got MUCH easier after that.