Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

very frustrating as a witch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
It seems like witch PVP is even worse than it was last season so far. It was frustrating last season, but I was slowly able to make it to champ. Now I am hovering around 100 rank. Are any other witches doing better this season?

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
Not really. It does seam much harder then last season.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Duncan StormThief on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
Not really. It does seam much harder then last season.
for everybody not just witches....

Ensign
May 23, 2015
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
It seems like witch PVP is even worse than it was last season so far. It was frustrating last season, but I was slowly able to make it to champ. Now I am hovering around 100 rank. Are any other witches doing better this season?
Hey Quentin. I see you in the Hall all the time and never had the honor of competing against you. First of all congratulations on making champ. I know that must have took a lot of persistence. Hard as I tried I just couldn't overcome black fog and them shutting me down with no heals. Never could get the the robes so before they were nerfed I was at a disadvantage anyways. I did manage to pull out over 300 games but in the last few days when they made scratch a bit better with his spell boost I tried him but still with no avail they would just rush me and game over. So to answer your question with a question what class are you specifically having trouble with at such a low level rank? I am still having the same old problems with bucklers but having better luck with the rest of the classes. Until they fix scent pets from just sitting there when the whole team is hidden or do something about Assassin's curse while still remaining hidden it is pure luck of the cards for me to get a good hit in. First strike X3 is my only defense atm and I don't have to tell you it is a wasted talent IMO when it could be used for something better. Having to set up in defense mode to try and survive first assault is getting a bit tiring. Catch me in game I would love to talk strategy with you. Take care and good luck.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I thought you guys wanted a challenge to prove you were the best in the game......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
Though witch has it hardest any day it is very unreasonable for privateers too. The emmet debuff is almost never usable until they are right upon yu and if yu go first they can rush yu before yu even corner effectively. I have been avoiding rank until they fix the scratch bug just because its really unreasonable. Frankly cotta was our only hope against bucks and buckler now we can't rely on it to stall a single bit. Really its almost useless now. Even when the scratch debuff gets fixed both will classes will still probably be slightly lower then everyone else. Cornering with minions NO LONGER WORKS. Debuffing bucks so they don't relentless chain like no tomorrow NO LONGER WORKS. Hold the line placement to stall for time NO LONGER WORKS. Having enough cotta to not get one rounded by overwatch NO LONGER WORKS. Tis a sad time for will these days.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Quite Jacques on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
Though witch has it hardest any day it is very unreasonable for privateers too. The emmet debuff is almost never usable until they are right upon yu and if yu go first they can rush yu before yu even corner effectively. I have been avoiding rank until they fix the scratch bug just because its really unreasonable. Frankly cotta was our only hope against bucks and buckler now we can't rely on it to stall a single bit. Really its almost useless now. Even when the scratch debuff gets fixed both will classes will still probably be slightly lower then everyone else. Cornering with minions NO LONGER WORKS. Debuffing bucks so they don't relentless chain like no tomorrow NO LONGER WORKS. Hold the line placement to stall for time NO LONGER WORKS. Having enough cotta to not get one rounded by overwatch NO LONGER WORKS. Tis a sad time for will these days.
Hold the line no longer works? Could you elaborate?

Developer
Be patient, guys. We're trying to dial everything in, and rushing too many changes at once makes that job a lot harder.

Have you gone fishing for the new pet talents yet? Some of the things you asked for after the last update got shuffled in...

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
If you use emmet correctly you can neutrilize half the enemy team forcing them to split forces i know it works cause I can hold my own against most swashes and my only losses are to the really good ones

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Ratbeard on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
Be patient, guys. We're trying to dial everything in, and rushing too many changes at once makes that job a lot harder.

Have you gone fishing for the new pet talents yet? Some of the things you asked for after the last update got shuffled in...
I think.. nobody want to buy a privateer pet :/ lol

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Silver Angel on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
Hold the line no longer works? Could you elaborate?
I mean the cotta 3 puny things can't stall like 9

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
I think there were 4 champion witches last season. I am not sure about the 4th this season, but I know for sure that the other 3 of us all are struggling greatly. Myself and Justin Walker feel as if we might as well give up, its just so frustrating.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I mean the cotta 3 puny things can't stall like 9
Oh right.