Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Season hype :D

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
This new season has me excited! :D

-The new weapons have a new summon, Angry Orchards. This is a 3x3 grid of minions, and who knows what they do. I think this power trumps the old one, now to pursue the WitchDoctor one, as it is a near direct buff to the Scorpion Staff(I think)

-New Pets: I am really sad to see the Sharks go, they were overpowered(Except Privy/WD ones), and I hardly got the chance to get any of them(Except the Musket one thankfully). Who knows? Maybe it is cosmetic, but knowing Kingsisle, we probably have new epics to play with :D. With that being said, who knows what we'll have, but I just hope the Privy one is better than the shark because not that it was not good, but people already had it, then again it was a holiday pet, so I assume it was to get a way to have the bladestorm grant naturally.

-I personally think this is WD season because with Old Scratch a lot of things are now possible. I feel bad because Scorpions are going to get a change, but I am still using them. In my first match on my WD, I tried to approach a Musket with a full WD team... and all of my companions died in 3 turns. Then I summoned scorpions and then he tried to approach me. After a good Mojo Blast, and it was over for the poor musketeer, I had the major disadvantage(player + 2 companions), but I pulled it through ... idk what actually. Then again, that is what WDs are all about(bending the rules). I think the Old Scratch update has led most to be WDs and Privys, however of course that was my first match, so it is a bit of assumptions here, but I think most agree now that WDs are the new meta XD.
Really excited about all of this happening. I have a lot of room to improve on my WD, but I hope to do better than my musket did(because we only had like 2/3 of a season), Good luck to all this PvP season!