Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crossover!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Hello everyone! Now, I don't think i'm the only one who wants a full on crossover between Wizard101 and Pirate101, even though it is very unlikely. But, say we did get one? What do you think it would be about?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone! Now, I don't think i'm the only one who wants a full on crossover between Wizard101 and Pirate101, even though it is very unlikely. But, say we did get one? What do you think it would be about?
I'm sorry, but when I saw the name of your post I was instantly singing:
I used to walk in the shade,
with those blues on parade,
no longer afraid.
The rover,
crossed over.

If I never had a cent,
I'd be rich as Rockefeller,
gold dust 'round my feet
On the sunny side of the street!
Yeah, I definitely need help, my Sinatra addiction will not go away...

... Getting back to the original point of your post, I'm not quite sure what you mean, is this a whole 'nother game? Or is it an event? Heck, I'm not even sure what you mean by 'crossover'. Please elaborate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If we should get a crossover, I'd like to see the Professor appear in Skull Island. Perhaps for us to save a young Merle Ambrose from choosing the wrong path in life?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
If we should get a crossover, I'd like to see the Professor appear in Skull Island. Perhaps for us to save a young Merle Ambrose from choosing the wrong path in life?
I know the below don't quite fit the Crossover theme, but
Another box that:

1. Convinces Avery to travel to Monquista to save Mordekai.
2. Brings Vadima to Skull Island while she's trying to escape the Darkmoorian police (For some crime or other.)
3. Sparks Gortez's journey to the Isle of Doom. (Hey, it's possible! Besides, the professor hasn't interacted with villians yet.)
4. Convinces the mysterious maker to develop the first clockwork, Kane.
5. Makes One-Eyed Jack turn to the pirate lifestyle.
6. Convinces Ratbeard's former crew to join the peg-legged fiend.
7. And of course the idea from Anecorbie. Merle could also be holding a lottery at his old age between a few characters that could have been wizards, but instead pick the primary protagonist of the game, how about??

__________________________________________________________________________________

Back on topic, I'd honestly love a full on crossover, but chances are, it ain't happenin' partner! *Terrible western accent*
I could make do with just more worlds from W101's storylines. Celestia most of all, not because of the celestial part, but because of the whole areas that are below the water. That definitely fits the P101 story! Why call us pirates if we can't swim/ drown? Zafaria would definitely be a new exotic location which i'd love to see on P101. Dragonspyre or maybe a pre-apocolyptic dragonspyre would be great! Post apocolyptic Azteca would be boss. Darkmoor is definitely a world that would be called for. I actually expected to see that in P101 before W101, but no luck. Krokotopia would be an awesome place to see as well, and I think that our trip to Krok is long overdue. How about joining Wysteria as one of the competitors? Journeying to Grizzleheim would be a fab adventure.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry, but when I saw the name of your post I was instantly singing:
I used to walk in the shade,
with those blues on parade,
no longer afraid.
The rover,
crossed over.

If I never had a cent,
I'd be rich as Rockefeller,
gold dust 'round my feet
On the sunny side of the street!
Yeah, I definitely need help, my Sinatra addiction will not go away...

... Getting back to the original point of your post, I'm not quite sure what you mean, is this a whole 'nother game? Or is it an event? Heck, I'm not even sure what you mean by 'crossover'. Please elaborate
Of course! Basically, crossovers are when two games, books, shows pretty much anything cross where characters interact with one another. The zafaria box is an example of a crossover. But, it was a kinda small crossover. But, if KI were to make a larger crossover, what do you think it would be about. My apologies if this didn't make a lot of sense still, i'm not the best at explaining things.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
That would be pretty interesting, though it would be odd for the professor to appear in skull island...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Brilliant idea Fair lass, I also want to be seeing that too.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
I know the below don't quite fit the Crossover theme, but
Another box that:

1. Convinces Avery to travel to Monquista to save Mordekai.
2. Brings Vadima to Skull Island while she's trying to escape the Darkmoorian police (For some crime or other.)
3. Sparks Gortez's journey to the Isle of Doom. (Hey, it's possible! Besides, the professor hasn't interacted with villians yet.)
4. Convinces the mysterious maker to develop the first clockwork, Kane.
5. Makes One-Eyed Jack turn to the pirate lifestyle.
6. Convinces Ratbeard's former crew to join the peg-legged fiend.
7. And of course the idea from Anecorbie. Merle could also be holding a lottery at his old age between a few characters that could have been wizards, but instead pick the primary protagonist of the game, how about??

__________________________________________________________________________________

Back on topic, I'd honestly love a full on crossover, but chances are, it ain't happenin' partner! *Terrible western accent*
I could make do with just more worlds from W101's storylines. Celestia most of all, not because of the celestial part, but because of the whole areas that are below the water. That definitely fits the P101 story! Why call us pirates if we can't swim/ drown? Zafaria would definitely be a new exotic location which i'd love to see on P101. Dragonspyre or maybe a pre-apocolyptic dragonspyre would be great! Post apocolyptic Azteca would be boss. Darkmoor is definitely a world that would be called for. I actually expected to see that in P101 before W101, but no luck. Krokotopia would be an awesome place to see as well, and I think that our trip to Krok is long overdue. How about joining Wysteria as one of the competitors? Journeying to Grizzleheim would be a fab adventure.
I love all these ideas, except for Wysteria ( hated that world ). Why would we compete? we're not wizards, even WDs use a different brand of magic.
( Although I wouldn't be against a raid on Wysteria, grab up some nice gold and take a few prisoners how about Randolf Spellshine as a galley slave? Row, ye pathetic son of a sow, row! That's fer cheatin' yer way through the competition! )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
That would be pretty interesting, though it would be odd for the professor to appear in skull island...
Why not? As a Time Lord, he can go anywhere/when he wants to.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:
Why not? As a Time Lord, he can go anywhere/when he wants to.
True... Plus some of the companion's reactions might be pretty funny.