Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween mounts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
So I know we still got a while for Halloween but I just wanted to post this does anyone else think we should have some mounts added in the crown shop this Halloween now don't get me wrong I love the items they added last years halloween but I just think if they added some mounts e.g. a flaming horse, broom stick, a bat, werewolf etc. would be so awesome to see let me know what you think of this or if you have ideas of your own hopefully ki staff will see this and hopefully consider adding them to the crown shop :)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
OOHHH!! yes, yes, a werewolf mount!

Zis must happen.

It could carry you on its shoulders, lol!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Once upon a midnight dreary,
While I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...
Obviously, I want a Raven.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Niiiice!

I'd totally buy a jack-o-lantern that moves along on vines.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Absolutely. I'd would definitely get my hands on some sort of skeletal mount, or maybe something ghost-like.

Of course - shall we get any mount for this Halloween, it has to be something "wicked".

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
anecorbie on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
Once upon a midnight dreary,
While I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...
Obviously, I want a Raven.
OOOHH, OOOH, a BLOOD RAVEN!!!

Ooooohhh, yes..... I was lucky in getting one on Wizard101, it is oh so cool. It carries a second person in its talons!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Halloween mounts will a great addition to my mount collections.Here some mount sugestion below.

=A Gargoyle

= A Bone Snake

= A Thundersnake

= An Owl Shade

=A spooky tree

A werewolf mount is a great idiea, perfect to ride it in Darkmoor.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
How about a Wraith/ Scarecrow, but instead of cloth, it would have a gothic knight's outfit??

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi what about a deer knight with a ghost horse the deer knight would be riding the horse and it would Carrie you at the same time or you could sit behind the deer knight have a great day everyone

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
Halloween mounts will a great addition to my mount collections.Here some mount sugestion below.

=A Gargoyle

= A Bone Snake

= A Thundersnake

= An Owl Shade

=A spooky tree

A werewolf mount is a great idiea, perfect to ride it in Darkmoor.
I love the Gargoyle Idea!