Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where do I go for Nautical XP?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
I am a level thirty-two (32) nautical level, but I am a level sixty (60) actual level. I want to at least get to level 45 before my month of paid membership ends. Where might a level thirty farm for nautical experience? I have already set up a ton of my companions to go for nautical experience as well.

|
/ \

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
The best thing to do would be to farm ships in Aquila (if you're there) or do side quests that are rich in nautical xp.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
I am a level thirty-two (32) nautical level, but I am a level sixty (60) actual level. I want to at least get to level 45 before my month of paid membership ends. Where might a level thirty farm for nautical experience? I have already set up a ton of my companions to go for nautical experience as well.

|
/ \
Try Monquista, and if that's not giving you enough XP, try Cool Ranch, Santo Pollo skyway.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I would find the ships that I can defeat (even if they damage my ship) that give the most Nautical Experience (nxp). Level 32 sounds like it would be Cool Ranch. From toughest ships to easiest ships there: Haunted Skyway, Tumbleweed Skyway, Santa Pollo, Big Sky, and Cooper's Roost. You also might try Port Regal in Skull Island which normally comes before Tumbleweed. If my ship is damaged, I go to a Windlane and wait for my ship to heal. I try to only enter combat with my ship healing powers ready to use immediately.

If you destroy ships without boarding or being boarded, you get nxp and, sometimes, ship equipment! The ship equipment is very useful for upgrading your Ships attack, armor, and healing powers. At worst if you don't need that particular piece of ship equipment, you can sell it at either the Bazaar in Skull Island or a ship vendor for Gold. The Gold can be used to get a better ship. However, don't equate having a better ship until you can upgrade its equipment to most of what your old ship had. Remember: you can transfer half of the old ship equipment to the new ship. The rest is ship type specific. Another place to get better ship equipment is the Bazaar in Skull Island where you can get the equipment for Gold.

When you are at least Nautical Level 45, another place to get nxp is the Regatta. Make sure you go with friends. I have max Nautical Level and went in with another max level Pirate. We were both able to barely finish the Regatta with our two ships.

Hope this helps. Good Luck and see you in the Spiral!

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
I farmed in Marleybone when I was nautical level 30 and didn't have much trouble.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
The Helpful Pirate, unfortunately I have no friends who play the game, and to everybody who reads this post (not just The Helpful Pirate) maybe we can arrange a meetup where we do some high-nxp giving quests?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Cody, welcome to the message boards. Check the fan sites often for when one is hosting a nautical xp party. Then you will be amazed how fast you level when there is a mass of ships scrubbing the skyways clean, repeatedly.