Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A goodbye in advance

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Unfortunately because I have completed the games storyline I won't be buying membership anymore.

And because I won't be buying membership anymore I will eventually not be able to post on the forums anymore.

So in advance I have enjoyed everyone on the forums, those who enlightened me on the game, sharing my suggestions and theories and responding to others it's great fun

Although I won't be on the forums you may see me in game I'm usually in avert realm and my name is honest darius Oswald

I also ask of Kingisle to change this rule because I feel like that more commitment to the forums could happen if you didn't need membership a lot of people who post a lot and keep the forums going are ex players of the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
Unfortunately because I have completed the games storyline I won't be buying membership anymore.

And because I won't be buying membership anymore I will eventually not be able to post on the forums anymore.

So in advance I have enjoyed everyone on the forums, those who enlightened me on the game, sharing my suggestions and theories and responding to others it's great fun

Although I won't be on the forums you may see me in game I'm usually in avert realm and my name is honest darius Oswald

I also ask of Kingisle to change this rule because I feel like that more commitment to the forums could happen if you didn't need membership a lot of people who post a lot and keep the forums going are ex players of the game.
I will miss your posts, Darius. Good fortune be yours and remember you don't need a membership to read the boards, so please keep up with the news!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
I will miss your posts, Darius. Good fortune be yours and remember you don't need a membership to read the boards, so please keep up with the news!
I sure will and when the new update comes and I buy membership I'll joon the forums again

Thank you for your kind words