Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The New Regatta Pets

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
So have anyone thought about trying the new 5 Regatta pets to see if they produce the hybrid?

The 5 Regatta Pets I Am Talking About:

• Bull Pup
  • Sand Shark
  • Mutt Squawker
  • Shellfish Crawlie
  • Seafoam Spectre

Each should produce a hybrid. You can find the above pets as a drop in the new Nautical Regatta gauntlet where you fight ships in Skull Island.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Kelsey Fireheart on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
So have anyone thought about trying the new 5 Regatta pets to see if they produce the hybrid?

The 5 Regatta Pets I Am Talking About:

• Bull Pup
  • Sand Shark
  • Mutt Squawker
  • Shellfish Crawlie
  • Seafoam Spectre

Each should produce a hybrid. You can find the above pets as a drop in the new Nautical Regatta gauntlet where you fight ships in Skull Island.
Interesting thought, Kelsey... though, I would presume those pets' models are merely just re-skins, or palette swaps of enemies/creatures we've seen before. Seeing new enemies use recycled available models &/or textures used from past ones gets boring to some players quickly. You think they should have new looks?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I'll investigate... as soon as somebody drops one, the bums.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011