Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista Side Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
So I looked on Pirate101 Central and I did all the side quests it said on there but I don't have my Pirate Gigante badge. Can anyone help with this?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Did you look at the list of Book 3 side quests, or did you look at the list of Monquista quests? There is a quest given by Sancho Panza in La Mancha after you turn in the Monkey's Paw to the queen. It can be overlooked easily if you do not return to that area.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
Yeah I did that one with the renegades. I completed all book 3 chapter 4/6 (I think it was) but there was nothing in the chapter 5 section.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Did you have the Doom Islander badge for Book 2 side quests? Also - have you promoted your original companion at Level 13 in Monquista?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Pirate101 Central Wiki says that there are 13 Chapter 4 Side Quests and 1 Chapter 6 Side Quest to complete for the Pirate Gigante Badge. I am guessing that you are missing the Chapter 6 Side Quest "Vanquish Them" which you can get during the Quest "To Avernus, and Beyond" after talking to Gortez. You get Vanquish Them from Pancho Stanze in La Mancha.

Hope that helps. Good Luck.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
Yes I am a level 65 Swashbuckler and have Subodai at Khan. I do have my Doom Islander badge and I have completed all the Monquista side quests that were listed on the wiki.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Mgdman149 on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
Yes I am a level 65 Swashbuckler and have Subodai at Khan. I do have my Doom Islander badge and I have completed all the Monquista side quests that were listed on the wiki.
Okay... I'm thinking that perhaps the wiki is missing something there. So, do you also have the Book 4 side quest badge? Armada's Most Wanted?

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
Yeah that is what I was thinking. I do have the "Armada's Most Wanted" badge.