Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please Fix the Bank

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I am not sure if this is just me, or if this happens to a lot of people, but is anyone having problems with deleting items in the bank? Often I will realize that my backpack and my bank are both full, so I will go to the bank and start deleting anything I don't want. I don't sell anything because I almost always have max gold. Everything will be fine until I log off. When I log back on, I will go and do something, and eventually fill up my pack. Then Things start getting "DESTROYED" because it says my pack and my bank are full. It seems that everything I deleted is back in the bank, as well as what was put in after the first "delete". The Temporary solution I have been using is to take everything I can into my inventory, leave my house, and delete everything on skull island, got back to house and repeat until everything is gone. The same problem will happen in the shared bank. This is extremely annoying and I was wondering if this was a known problem and if anyone else was having it.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Voodoo Cornelius on Aug 15, 2015 wrote:
I am not sure if this is just me, or if this happens to a lot of people, but is anyone having problems with deleting items in the bank? Often I will realize that my backpack and my bank are both full, so I will go to the bank and start deleting anything I don't want. I don't sell anything because I almost always have max gold. Everything will be fine until I log off. When I log back on, I will go and do something, and eventually fill up my pack. Then Things start getting "DESTROYED" because it says my pack and my bank are full. It seems that everything I deleted is back in the bank, as well as what was put in after the first "delete". The Temporary solution I have been using is to take everything I can into my inventory, leave my house, and delete everything on skull island, got back to house and repeat until everything is gone. The same problem will happen in the shared bank. This is extremely annoying and I was wondering if this was a known problem and if anyone else was having it.
I have experienced that too. You are not alone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If your backpack is full sell off or trash the items you don't want. Don't try trashing from your attic or bank, it doesn't work. Move the stuff that you don't want from your bank to your backpack - you can then trash those items from your pack.
Another thing you can try - DON'T LET YOUR PACK/BANK GET FULL!
Or you can also place items in the shared bank or your attic.
When I reach max gold I buy ships and equip them; that eats the gold nicely - I'm a big fan of decorating and I have 5 other pirates with at least 3 houses each. Decorating eats gold.
Morphing for that perfect pet eats gold like you wouldn't believe. ( Or you can help someone get that perfect pet ).

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Yes. I have noticed the same problem. Although you can trash the item from the house bank view and it disappears....it just reappears when you open the bank/inventory again. Like you, the only way I've been able to get the items to actually trash is from backpack (non-house bank view).