Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Getting quests I'm not ready for level-wise

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
One of my lower-level characters has had a quest from Santa Pollo since before he made it to Monquista. I did the few newish quests in Skull Island that you get before hitting Cool Ranch and was handed one to go to Port Regal. Heck, I've barely done the Bison Graveyard stuff. I can't even get into Port Regal yet.

It's just one pirate (everyone else is only getting the appropriate quests). Yes, Karic spun for a while in Santa Pollo when he was about 12th level, acting as a teleport marker for a higher level pirate actually running Santa Pollo. But I don't recall ever talking to the toreador. I don't recall talking to ANYONE in Santa Pollo.

Is this some sort of odd glitch? Is Karic higher level than he's telling me?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

What is the name of the quest that you are referring to?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
May 01, 2012
Since he mentions Toreador and Santa Pollo, The only quest I know of that fits is "Curses" which is gotten from Alejandro Ramirez in Gallo Pollo Cantina. it is a side quest.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Oh, sorry, Bonnie Anne.

Yes, one of the quests was Curses. But now Karic is legit in Santa Pollo (and beyond) so that isn't really an issue any more. The other I'm ignoring while I sink every wretched Banditoad and Red Sash ship in the skyway. The developers got a little over-excited with the "sink a bunch of ships" quests for CR.