Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to tell if completed main/side quests?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2015
Is there a way to tell if you have completed all main and side quests in an area so you know that you got them all and haven't missed any?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gamesetmatch4 on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
Is there a way to tell if you have completed all main and side quests in an area so you know that you got them all and haven't missed any?
Hi GameSetMatch, welcome to the message boards. We don't have a quest finder function yet but one is in the works I am sure. Even when you have completed an area it is always a good idea to cruse through them once in a while as new quests will become active when you trigger ones in other worlds. The gold mine and Scrimshaw are famous for sneaky quests like that and they are not the only ones. Just poke around a bit whenever you need a break from questing.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
You get a badge if you complete every quest in a skyway. There is a badge for every skyway.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Here is a link to the Pirate101 Central wiki page for Badge information:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Hope that helps!!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
On the subject of badges, does anyone know the quest that rewards the badge "Equus Fugit"? I can't find the sidequest, and the wiki doesn't have the quest information. If its not rewarded by any quest, how do you get it? Here is the link to the Bage "Equus Fugit".

I would also love it if someone could update the wiki page, so others won't run into this problem as well. Thanks!