Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about the Adorabolis Egg

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I just purchased the Adorabilis, the new octopus in the Crown Shop, and I just had a quick question for you, Decius.

Is the egg supposed to be a 'Croaking Egg'? Wasn't sure if that was intended or if it was meant to be a 'Mysterious Egg' like the other octopuses. Maybe it was done to balance out the egg distribution a bit more? Or perhaps, I should've waited for it to hatch and see if it did some croakin' and/or hoppin'....hmm, I may have to go check back in on it!

By the way, if any of you haven't already Googled 'Adorabilis', you most certainly should...that surely is one adorable octopus!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I agree with Valkoor that the Adorabilis should come from a Mysterious Egg (best I think) or Slimy Egg but not a Croaking Egg!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I think you are right. I will see about making sure they get stuffed in the right eggs in the future. But for now just enjoy the surprise egg.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
I think you are right. I will see about making sure they get stuffed in the right eggs in the future. But for now just enjoy the surprise egg.
No worries there, Decius.

I just thought I'd inquire about it. My cute little octopus was in no way offended. In fact she actually enjoyed the mystery behind being 'stuffed' in a non-mysterious egg! To tell you the truth, I think that I, myself, would much prefer being stuffed in a 'croaking' egg, versus a 'slimy or scaly' egg....at least I think??? Well, I guess as long as it is a croaking egg and not a CROAKING egg-- I don't think anything would want to hatch from one of those!

Thanks for the clarification and I did actually enjoy the surprise. I just thought that maybe you threw in a new wrinkle or two and had something crafty going on with the Adorabilis. So, until it hatched I surely did find it's croaking egg rather ribbeting.