Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem or intention?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
As I & the other Pirates partaking the Pirate's Regatta, we were attacking the first boss ship, and once we got that ship's health about halfway down, I spotted that the ship's enemies' health is at full instead of crippled down to that of their ship's health, like how the regular enemy ships did.

Ratbeard, I ask you this, are the enemies' full health amounts on their ships by intention or a bug?

Developer
Trimond297 on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
As I & the other Pirates partaking the Pirate's Regatta, we were attacking the first boss ship, and once we got that ship's health about halfway down, I spotted that the ship's enemies' health is at full instead of crippled down to that of their ship's health, like how the regular enemy ships did.

Ratbeard, I ask you this, are the enemies' full health amounts on their ships by intention or a bug?
By design.

Probably their crew is busy stomping out all the damage tokens, or the Boss is healing them up before you board.

Cheaters.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
By design.

Probably their crew is busy stomping out all the damage tokens, or the Boss is healing them up before you board.

Cheaters.

Ah. Well, it was worth a shot asking, anyway.