Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Here are some interesting things I dreamed about:

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
You guys dream about Pirate101 every night too, right?

OK, first thing I remember is that Bonnie Anne had a critical stinger for when she did melee hits. It was like, stab with the back of the gun, then suspense moment and music playing, and then flip the gun around, slash upwards with the end of the gun and the critical is over. The music theme sounded kinda like Fan Flanders' critical, but mixed with the suspense of the Cat Pirate critical.

This part is more vague, it was some kinda jumbled mess involving those musketeer vultures in the Halls of Minos having that unique cheat-kinda-epic, related to Repel Boarders-- or maybe it simply was Repel Boarders, but I was thinking it had a different name, and it had either "stock" or "assault" in it. Not Stock Assault though. So I think my brain's random idea thing was like a Relentless-kinda melee epic for Bonnie Anne, and also a Blade Storm-kinda epic for her. And, same with these, I don't remember if it was "stock" or "assault" that was shared in all the names of the epics.

It's been 5 hours since you started reading this, I think it's time to give you a 10 minute intermission to farm Johnny Ringo.

Back now? Good.

And then later in the dream, was a released vine of some dialogue in a future Ratbeard promotion. I'm saying it was a future promotion because it looked like it was in some kinda Darkmoor background. I don't remember at all what he was saying, but it probably included the word "Cap'n" because he says that a lot. Ratbeard's clothes were kinda awesome-looking, if you look at Oni Baba, imagine adding some of his awesomeness to Ratbeard's outfit. His beard was also longer, and this part wasn't in the dream, but I really wish his "sword" was longer. I laughed when my friend called it a cutlass.

And last, and probably least, I saw peg leg pants for pirates. That's like, one of the first things you think of in a pirate.

Then I woke up for the 4th time that morning and talked to my twin brother and cousin who were playing Terraria on their phones, made a hot dog, and joined them.

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Soggy Scallywag

P.S. - I hope you found this interesting-- or intriguing if you're one of the people who help make Pirate101 happen. If you're anyone, I am sure you'll Yar this, I have searched through this post and I can't find anything for someone to disagree with.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
You guys dream about Pirate101 every night too, right?

OK, first thing I remember is that Bonnie Anne had a critical stinger for when she did melee hits. It was like, stab with the back of the gun, then suspense moment and music playing, and then flip the gun around, slash upwards with the end of the gun and the critical is over. The music theme sounded kinda like Fan Flanders' critical, but mixed with the suspense of the Cat Pirate critical.

This part is more vague, it was some kinda jumbled mess involving those musketeer vultures in the Halls of Minos having that unique cheat-kinda-epic, related to Repel Boarders-- or maybe it simply was Repel Boarders, but I was thinking it had a different name, and it had either "stock" or "assault" in it. Not Stock Assault though. So I think my brain's random idea thing was like a Relentless-kinda melee epic for Bonnie Anne, and also a Blade Storm-kinda epic for her. And, same with these, I don't remember if it was "stock" or "assault" that was shared in all the names of the epics.

It's been 5 hours since you started reading this, I think it's time to give you a 10 minute intermission to farm Johnny Ringo.

Back now? Good.

And then later in the dream, was a released vine of some dialogue in a future Ratbeard promotion. I'm saying it was a future promotion because it looked like it was in some kinda Darkmoor background. I don't remember at all what he was saying, but it probably included the word "Cap'n" because he says that a lot. Ratbeard's clothes were kinda awesome-looking, if you look at Oni Baba, imagine adding some of his awesomeness to Ratbeard's outfit. His beard was also longer, and this part wasn't in the dream, but I really wish his "sword" was longer. I laughed when my friend called it a cutlass.

And last, and probably least, I saw peg leg pants for pirates. That's like, one of the first things you think of in a pirate.

Then I woke up for the 4th time that morning and talked to my twin brother and cousin who were playing Terraria on their phones, made a hot dog, and joined them.

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Soggy Scallywag

P.S. - I hope you found this interesting-- or intriguing if you're one of the people who help make Pirate101 happen. If you're anyone, I am sure you'll Yar this, I have searched through this post and I can't find anything for someone to disagree with.
Wait a minute....you have a twin brother and a twin cousin!? That's EPIC!!!...although maybe not, on second thought. Or perhaps, are your brother and your cousin twins, and you somehow got left out?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
Wait a minute....you have a twin brother and a twin cousin!? That's EPIC!!!...although maybe not, on second thought. Or perhaps, are your brother and your cousin twins, and you somehow got left out?
Hmm... maybe I should have said cousin and twin brother...
Wait how can someone have a twin cousin?

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
For the record, that cheat you dreamed about those vultures is actually a thing. Its called repel assault. It is a Knockback ranged version of repel boarders.

Also, I want peg leg pants.