Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Corporal Sanders

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2012
i am a level 49 mesketeer and just realize that i dont have corporal sanders and i went back to cool ranch to see if i missed a mission o get him and i didnt so how do i get him

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Did you rescue him from Hidden Valley Ranch when you did that Instance? If not, you'll have to go back there to pick him up. Then he's rewarded during the quest "The Ringleader" in Fort McMurtry

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rplz1 on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
i am a level 49 mesketeer and just realize that i dont have corporal sanders and i went back to cool ranch to see if i missed a mission o get him and i didnt so how do i get him
When you reach The Haunted Skyway, there's a quest to fight Captain Foote. You will find Corporal Sanders there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
rplz1 on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
You will get him from Jim Masterson in Fort McMurtry, in the Haunted Skyway for doing the quest: The Ringleader. There is one well known guide of companions that omits this so your confusion is understandable.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ensign
May 11, 2012
i did all of the side missions in cool ranch and i still didnt get him i saw the thing thats says its a surprise on the mission and when i finished i got nothing but experience

Ensign
May 11, 2012
i did all the mission in cool ranch and i saw the thing were it say surprise on the mission you get him on and still didnt get anything

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
rplz1 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
i did all the mission in cool ranch and i saw the thing were it say surprise on the mission you get him on and still didnt get anything
Then perhaps send a message to customer support. It may just be a glitch.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Are you sure you didn't miss one or picked Sanders up and just don't remember picking him up?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
rplz1 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
That's not the correct quest, then -- the "Surprise" Companion was Rooster Cogburn. When you did Hidden Valley Ranch, Corporal Sanders is in the back corner of the farmhouse where you defeated Monterey Jack. If you didn't go and speak to him there, and take him to Doc Coop in Cooper's Roost, I don't think you can later recruit him as your Companion.

Did you rescue Corporal Sanders? I would suggest you sail on back to the Hidden Valley Ranch and re-enter that dungeon. When you do the quest, you should have a dialogue box pop up from Corporal Sanders, look all around the farmhouse until you find him. Quite possibly you will recruit him immediately after Doc Coop fixes him up. But you might also need to take him to Junction...

Ensign
May 11, 2012
i went back and checked it 2 times already i went to every area in cool ranch

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Uh... may I point out that Corporal Sanders & Captain Foote are characters from side quests? I honestly think this, how could these characters that appeared in a side quest appear in a main story quest when they are not related to the story's focus on El Dorado? I think the second encounters with Corporal Sanders & Captain Foote should be revised into a side quest to Book 10, as well as the whole prison break & rounding up escaped crooks portion of the storyline. Think of this. Do you think Captain Foote would want the Map by trying to get a piece from Captain Blood by himself? He would be likely be a part of his undead crew after trying & failed, anyway. What relations & connections do they have with Captain Blood, the Valencian Clockwork Armada, & the whole search for Marco Pollo's El Dorado Map Pieces? It's some logical thinking. The part about Book 10 should be all about driving back Captain Blood's undead forces & fleets, & the whole prison break part should be revised into a new series of side quests. Honestly, it gets really boring for it being part of the main storyline.