Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

\(*o*)/ Give us another chance! \(*o*)/

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Mr. Donut Man up there really wants that cat pirate companion! He is now in love with that critical theme and he must have him!

Read this next part very fast, and fail to say some of the words because you are very excited.

I don't care sell it for 50,000 bucks times a million whatever let me buy that Boochbeard Bundle like this year or in 2 years and 3 months 'cause that's Pirate101's 5th birthday but that would actually be a lot of waiting and I probably would have posted another request for this by then because I really want him!!

I think it's safe to read slower now.

OK, so no offense Bonnie Anne or whoever is in charge of disappointing excited people, but don't be like nope sry he's unavailable, becauseNo! I want him! I must have him!

I don't even care if he's good or not, he's just super cool and awesome and -- sorry, I just remembered how sad I am that you can't get him right now.

But wait! What if KI decides to be a group of nice people and sell the Boochbeard Bundle again? Is there hope?

Yes there is! Likely, probably, maybe, possibly, I'm not so sure.

Any Pirate101 Admin who doesn't believe in selling the Boochbeard Bundle again, you wanna PvP?!...

I mean, if there were ship PvP. My ship is superior and my pirate stinks.

But back to the topic! You guys really should give us a second chance at the amazing Boochbeard Bundle! If you don't, here's what's gonna happen to each person in Kingsisle: I'll frame you of murder, then commit another murder myself, and when we're both on death row in prison, I'll stab you with a knife made of Pirate101 players' tears! Then, I'll escape prison, and whenever someone puts flowers on your grave, I'll take them off and replace them with hate letters!

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__A guy who is angry because the Cat Pirate is unavailable but also somewhat happy because he made a post that he is sure he will get some Yars on!

P.S. - How did people even get into Beta? I was a member of Wizard101 and everything like a few years before Pirate101 even came out, and I never heard anything.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Here kitty, kitty, kitty.... ^--^

Ensign
Feb 11, 2012
I agree with you! Even if it costs $300 I would still buy it! Even if it was just the Cat Pirate! Even if it was the Cat Pirate and it cost $300!

Hopeful Griffin Silver; LV65

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
My Witchdoctor is now in Marleybone ( another big thank you to Esperanza and Matthew Walker) and he recently encountered a cat pirate that looked exactly like the one from the bundle. And this cat pirate got a crit on me. And am I glad he did. The attack looked so cool. Swords a'swingin' and knives a'twirlin'. It would be such a shame to see that awesome attack be unavailable to pirates...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No matter how much you stomp your feet and say how badly you want it, it is "Permanently" retired. A company keeping it's word is more important than an player getting something cool they want. Yes it is disappointing but character trumps that.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Chrissy is right some thing like a bundle can't be around for ever things get old and retired or there here for a limited time think about If they never retired anything there would be no room for the new stuff they come up with and the cat pirate is cool but things change and that's a good thing

Admiral
May 30, 2010
He is every bit as cool as he looks when he's beating up on you in Marleybone. He's quite a good companion, too. I'm sorry I didn't buy additional bundles, but who knew then how much we'd like the game?

That said, KI said they'd retired him permanently. While I want him for all my other pirates, it's not going to happen.

Perhaps one day they'll release a similar swashbuckler cat -- female, so the folks who have the original still stand out. Or there'll be a bundle with a way cool penguin companion, should we ever make it to Polaris.

For the moment, though, if you have a swashbuckerl character, Fan Flanders mimics many of the cat pirate's moves...

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
No matter how much you stomp your feet and say how badly you want it, it is "Permanently" retired. A company keeping it's word is more important than an player getting something cool they want. Yes it is disappointing but character trumps that.
Well said, Chrissy. Even though I also want the Cat Pirate, and look upon them with much jealousy and wish so much that the fabulous cat was on my crew, KI staying sincere is more important than getting a retired bundle.

Now if it were a prize for an official contest...

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
He is every bit as cool as he looks when he's beating up on you in Marleybone. He's quite a good companion, too. I'm sorry I didn't buy additional bundles, but who knew then how much we'd like the game?

That said, KI said they'd retired him permanently. While I want him for all my other pirates, it's not going to happen.

Perhaps one day they'll release a similar swashbuckler cat -- female, so the folks who have the original still stand out. Or there'll be a bundle with a way cool penguin companion, should we ever make it to Polaris.

For the moment, though, if you have a swashbuckerl character, Fan Flanders mimics many of the cat pirate's moves...
OK, you get like 10 yars for this, good idea.