Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No more pessimism!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
After seeing all these pessimistic threads about the Producer's Letter and the future for P101, I thought I should make a thread to talk about the good of the Producer's Letter instead of the bad. So, leave your pessimism behind and concentrate on what was good in this producer's note.

Now, personally, I am very sad that there probably won't be a story update for P101 for some time (Hopefully it won't be for another year) as I LOVE the main story. But there are still many good things coming that should prove to be fun, like the Naval gauntlet, I lot of people love Ship combat so this should be fun for a lot of people. There's also Ranked PvP coming out, which I know not a lot are excited for, me included. But then there's this "Battle Royale" thing, wonder how that'll turn out..

Anyways, my point is, most of the producer's letter is good, as always. The Pirate's Regatta, Battle Royale, And there's still some stuff we haven't even heard about yet! And with this new "KI MMO Live Team", there's going to be only one big team working on both Pirate101 and Wizard101. And we all know that Wizard101 could go without an update for quite a while, not many would really mind if they focused their efforts on Pirate101 instead of W101.

So here's to hoping this Summer Update will be fun and exciting, and that future updates come MUCH quicker.

Cynical Ashley Kent 65

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I agree that this update is bringing in a lot of great stuff. I will get into PvP and probably enjoy it.

And the combining of teams should make updates come more often.

Just KI, please don't leave us hanging with no communication for over half a year. We like to hear from you.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
And again you have to realize, while creating a new world and developing story quests and dialouges, it's not just the developers drawing up a storm and then they throw it at us, they have to design clothes, ships, NPC, enemies, dungeons, and all sorts of things. And really they just want to make sure that we the players get the most out of the wolrds. The reason I'm happy with this update is because the more rude PVP people who hang out in the PVP chamber can stop being so rude and boastful to others. Because honestly, I could care less if you were the most powerful player in the entire game. I mean do you want a trophy or something, snowflake? Lol.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65