Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yer almost there, Miss Esperanza!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Anecorbie has been helping, weighing in on discussions, and making the message boards a better, funner(yes, funner is now a word) place for quite some time. And as I was looking at one of her many,many amazing posts, I noticed that she's almost at 3000 posts! When she does achieve this fantastic feat, she will be the second person (that I know of) to be a Pirate Overlord, joining the wonderful Chrissy!

Congratulations, Miss Esperanza, you're in the home stretch

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Happy soon-to-be-second-person-ever-to-get-that-title! Nice going Esperanza (spelled right?)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Anecorbie has been helping, weighing in on discussions, and making the message boards a better, funner(yes, funner is now a word) place for quite some time. And as I was looking at one of her many,many amazing posts, I noticed that she's almost at 3000 posts! When she does achieve this fantastic feat, she will be the second person (that I know of) to be a Pirate Overlord, joining the wonderful Chrissy!

Oh wow you're right!

It has been a pleasure seeing everything Miss Esperanza has to say on the Message Boards. Her posts on my early threads when nobody else posted were likely what inspired me to stay on the boards. Her kindness to everybody is inspiring. Hopefully, Miss Esperanza, you'll be at that Pirate Overlord soon!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:

Um, Thank you, but I wasn't counting ( now I'm going to be self-conscious, wondering "Am I replying to this post because I have something to say, or because I want to up my post count?" )

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Um, Thank you, but I wasn't counting ( now I'm going to be self-conscious, wondering "Am I replying to this post because I have something to say, or because I want to up my post count?" )
Aye, just keep doing what you're doing, being a fun, helpful contributor and you'll for sure get to 3000 posts. And if, because you are close, you chime in more, the whole Pirate101 community will benefit!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Way to go Esperanza . I would be thoroughly delighted to have some Overlord assistance and you are just the ticket for the job. If they did it on word count, I know that Valkoor would already be here with me but we ladies will keep things running smoothly until some of you gents wish to try to "Lord" it over too

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Way to go Esperanza . I would be thoroughly delighted to have some Overlord assistance and you are just the ticket for the job. If they did it on word count, I know that Valkoor would already be here with me but we ladies will keep things running smoothly until some of you gents wish to try to "Lord" it over too
I think you two queens will be just fine ruling the boards on lady pirate power. *bows down*

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
I agree lassie, I agree.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Ye did it! It has been a pleasure having you on the message boards. Best wishes to ye, and many yar's to come!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats to you Esperanza and job well done! I always enjoy what you have to offer and I am impressed equally by your battle, literary and intellectual prowess.

And Chrissy, I do believe that if word count and content were to be used as a determining factor for our titles...I'd be more fitting of the title of Overdroll, versus that of Overlord-- a bit of a backwards llord, if you will.

Keep up the wonderful posting, Esperanza, and we'll keep on enjoying all of it.