Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Outbumbered. Outgunnee. How do you Survive?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Yet another teaser has been released! Thank you KI team!!!

Attention Fellow Pirates,

Ship PVP is coming!!! This is very exciting! Please post your thoughts and excitement on this feed for ship pvp and all of the other aspects coming in the update!!

Thank you again KI Team!! We are all so excited!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:

Ship PVP is coming!!! This is very exciting! Please post your thoughts and excitement on this feed for ship pvp and all of the other aspects coming in the update!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate
I don't think it's ship PVP. I think it's a gauntlet dungeon like moo manchu or smuggler's arena. The enemy ships look like NPC's, not real players.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

Au Revoir

JackThePirate
As Finnagan said, it looks like a Gauntlet like Smuggler's Arena. Another way to get Scrip I'd say.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I don't think it's ship PVP. I think it's a gauntlet dungeon like moo manchu or smuggler's arena. The enemy ships look like NPC's, not real players.
I agree, I think it's a ship dungeon, but only time can tell.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I'm agreeing with that guy above me, I'm thinking it's just a dungeon. There was only one white sigil, unlike the two colored sigils used in PvP. Also, you're not really guaranteed to be outnumbered in PvP, and the ships in there were just Marleybone skiffs, and no one would be using their old lvl. 26 ship against a giant lvl. 65 Aquila Galleon.

But, I have seen some hints about Ship PvP before, and that'll probably be part of the update too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I hate to think what ship PVP would bring; it would truly become "pay to win".

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I would think it's a brand-new instance that highly involves ship-to-ship combat, kind of almost like the Scylla battle in Aquila, given that there's a Transportaler portal in the Water Mole village with a Marleybonean soldier standing near it, the clothing's color in that time is green, compared to the others that are mostly blue or red, though, I wouldn't think a new giant Skyway creature or more may be a part of it, I still think it's going to be intense once we go there. Regardless, this new teaser is getting us one more step closer to the Test Realm's reactivation sooner than we think!

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014

Au Revoir

JackThePirate
Excuse me Jack,where is this other update hint?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
EMC99 on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I agree, I think it's a ship dungeon, but only time can tell.
If it is, I can imagine the ship dungeon's entry sigils being different, in terms of appearance.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Squalltamer on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
The Pirate101 Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/Pirate101

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I don't think it's pvp either I paused it when it kinda zoomed on the smaller ships and I couldn't see the first part and I could be wrong but it look like it said gaming ship so it might not be ship pvp but you never know

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Pirate101's official twitter and vine.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Look on the Pirate101 twitter account.