Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

1v1 anyone?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
For the past five weeks everyone has been avoiding me in player vs. player. I'm looking for max level, captains only, 1v1 ( No Crew ). Names Quite Jacques say time and date and we shall clash steel at Spar Chamber realm Catbeard.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Quite Jacques on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
For the past five weeks everyone has been avoiding me in player vs. player. I'm looking for max level, captains only, 1v1 ( No Crew ). Names Quite Jacques say time and date and we shall clash steel at Spar Chamber realm Catbeard.
no crew...................... not gonna waste my time with this

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm more of an amateur in PVP, but seeing that you haven't many responses to your challenge, I gladly accept.
Would Saturday, July 18, 1:00 pm central time be convenient?
I will adhere to any conditions you wish to apply.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Why has everyone been avoiding you? Lol. What did you do to anger the pvp gods? Heck yeah, I'll pvp against ya.

I'll pvp without a crew,
I'll pvp with just us two.
I'll pvp you here or there,
I'll pvp you anywhere.
I'll pvp you in a house,
I'll pvp you with a mouse.
I'll pvp you in a box,
I'll pvp you with a fox.

My name is Wicked Erin and I am the self proclaimed, unlimited class, world Swashbuckling Champion Supreme. I am on everyday after 6 pm central. Just look for a giant cloud of awesome in Avery's Court in Realm Avery and you'll find me directly beneath it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Spiral Cowboy on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
Why has everyone been avoiding you? Lol. What did you do to anger the pvp gods? Heck yeah, I'll pvp against ya.

I'll pvp without a crew,
I'll pvp you anywhere.
I'll pvp you in a house,
I'll pvp you in a box,
I'll pvp you with a fox.

My name is Wicked Erin and I am the self proclaimed, unlimited class, world Swashbuckling Champion Supreme. I am on everyday after 6 pm central. Just look for a giant cloud of awesome in Avery's Court in Realm Avery and you'll find me directly beneath it.
I have GOT to meet you! Do you have room on your friends list?
Esperanza Devereaux

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I'm more of an amateur in PVP, but seeing that you haven't many responses to your challenge, I gladly accept.
No Nausica And moo stuff k and up for it :D

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Sounds Good

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012

I'll pvp without a crew,
I'll pvp you anywhere.
I'll pvp you in a house,
I'll pvp you in a box,
I'll pvp you with a fox.

"Giant Cloud Of Awesome?" tell me your in game name XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
No Nausica And moo stuff k and up for it :D
Well you said no crew, so that includes Nausica. The Moo gear, do you include the Staff of Power in that ban, or do you mean any gear from the tower?
What about doubloons?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Aye, I'd like to get in on this if you don't mind. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not that great, but I want to get better with Ranked around the corner. How does July 14 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time work for you? If that's too soon then the 15th?

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
I have GOT to meet you! Do you have room on your friends list?
Esperanza Devereaux
Lol. Now that I know your in-game name, I realize that I see you all the time. Actually, I think I have you on my list already...or someone with the same name. I reckon we'll bump into one another at some point and yes, there is always room on my list for a new friend

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Quite Jacques on Jul 12, 2015 wrote:
"Giant Cloud Of Awesome?" tell me your in game name XD
Yarr. I go by the names Wicked Erin, Reckless Rylee, Red India, Dark Destiny and Merciless Molly

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 12, 2015 wrote:
Well you said no crew, so that includes Nausica. The Moo gear, do you include the Staff of Power in that ban, or do you mean any gear from the tower?
What about doubloons?
nausica was out of habit XD no doubloons and by moo I mean the robe

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Aye, I'd like to get in on this if you don't mind. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not that great, but I want to get better with Ranked around the corner. How does July 14 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time work for you? If that's too soon then the 15th?

nice i'll be there

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:

Actually, something just came up for the 14th, it's gonna have to be the 15th. Is that ok?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Spiral Cowboy on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Yarr. I go by the names Wicked Erin, Reckless Rylee, Red India, Dark Destiny and Merciless Molly
I have a Red India on my list!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Actually, something just came up for the 14th, it's gonna have to be the 15th. Is that ok?
ok

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
nausica was out of habit XD no doubloons and by moo I mean the robe
Conditions accepted, sir. I can't wait!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Wow so sorry something completely came out of nowhere sorry couldn't show up

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Great match man. That was super close. Clearly I have a ton of farming I still have to do. That was a lot of fun.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Great match man. That was super close. Clearly I have a ton of farming I still have to do. That was a lot of fun.
indeed it was

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014

I'll pvp without a crew,
I'll pvp you anywhere.
I'll pvp you in a house,
I'll pvp you in a box,
I'll pvp you with a fox.

The PvP gods? And how could you PvP him with a fox or mouse (Bonnie Anne and Milo Greytail, respectively) if it's no companions?