Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick reminder: Bonnie Anne's 1st anniversary soon

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Heads-up! I should remind you Pirates out there that Bonnie Anne's 1st anniversary of her joining up with KingsIsle is approaching soon, that is next month, so, if there's plans on how to celebrate that moment where she became our Co-Community Manager, be sure to think of them. I may have forgotten One-Eyed Jack's 3rd anniversary day on being with Kingsisle before, but not this time for our best Bonnie Anne! I will not forget her anniversary day this year! Here's to her upcoming anniversary, Pirates!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Trimond297 on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
Heads-up! I should remind you Pirates out there that Bonnie Anne's 1st anniversary of her joining up with KingsIsle is approaching soon, that is next month, so, if there's plans on how to celebrate that moment where she became our Co-Community Manager, be sure to think of them. I may have forgotten One-Eyed Jack's 3rd anniversary day on being with Kingsisle before, but not this time for our best Bonnie Anne! I will not forget her anniversary day this year! Here's to her upcoming anniversary, Pirates!
Yarrr, the yum be on me mates and a little extra something for Miss along the way too.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for noticing, Trimond. I'm excited for my 1 year anniversary too.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for noticing, Trimond. I'm excited for my 1 year anniversary too.
You're welcome. Someone may make notes of what days some KI staff joined the teams of P101 or W101 someday. Looking forward to it, though!