Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Another Month, Another Hint?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
My dear Decius, you've usually given us a hint a month in the past and I wondered if you had and more tricks in your feathers to please us with this month. Or maybe another name game, how is your dear spider? I got two guinea pigs recently so I'm looking forward to seeing them grow up and possibly hoping for a scurrying little guinea pig or rat pet in the future. *slides a mouse and some bird seed* Could you possibly make it happen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Horrorstar on Jul 5, 2015 wrote:
My dear Decius, you've usually given us a hint a month in the past and I wondered if you had and more tricks in your feathers to please us with this month. Or maybe another name game, how is your dear spider? I got two guinea pigs recently so I'm looking forward to seeing them grow up and possibly hoping for a scurrying little guinea pig or rat pet in the future. *slides a mouse and some bird seed* Could you possibly make it happen?
Um........Psssst .....Eagles don't DO seeds. They are raptors, they eat things like guinea pigs.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
No hint yet...
Yet...
Not quite yet...
Just a little bit longer...

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
No hint yet...
Yet...
Not quite yet...
Just a little bit longer...
I am gonna toss that not everything is a hint garbage in the garbage and guess the pet we are looking for is REALLY BIG and may be a caterpillar. What is not yet but soon to be, friendship comes in the future so maybe the new pet is a hybrid from the spirit of friendship and some pet that can somehow see the future (I could use one of those) If this is not a pet I do not know what is.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Are you hinting on some new pets with the coming of the test realm, perhaps?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Horrorstar on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Are you hinting on some new pets with the coming of the test realm, perhaps?
Go Crazy!
New hybrids are on test.
Brings the total into the triple digits.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
Go Crazy!
New hybrids are on test.
Brings the total into the triple digits.
Yay, this'll surely be an adventure! Do you have any tips about these new hybrids to share?

Ensign
Aug 30, 2010
Oooh, wow! Triple digits is a lot of hybrids. That must have taken some serious work, Decius! Thank you so much! Well, if there's that many hybrids, then, it shouldn't mess things up TOO much if you shared a hint about one or two, right? Riiiiiiiiight? And plus, I don't think there was a July hint, soooo maybe there could be an August one? Pretty please with a Heck Kitty on the top? Anyways, thank you for all the new hybrids.
~Elizabeth Gunwale

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
A few have already been found on test. I am sure once the update goes to the live servers you will have more pets than you can fill a house with!
For those that found the pets on test, I would imagine they will be sharing their secrets soon.