Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

avernus

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2011
I think that the avernus world ( the one that looks like dragonspyre ) should be used as an actual world in the future for getting the seventh and final piece of marco pollo's map.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Yes, yes, yes, YES!

Yesterday I spent like an hour, driftng around Avernus Skyway, just listening to the awesome music there. (BTW, it is Dragonspyre, and there are like 3 spots in the skyway where you can see a picture of Wizard101's Dragonspyre in the background.) I love every part of Dragonspyre, mostly the music, and also the awesome enemies there. The Terrorwing Enforcer guys with the awesome Armada-Dragoon-like-armor and swords longer than me are especially cool, and also, adding Dragonspyre to Pirate101 would possibly introduce some much-needed female companions to the game, like the Valkyries. One thing I don't like about Dragonspyre, though, is the looks of all the buildings and everything. The intensely saturated lava next to the pale, bluish-purple buildings and pinkish-orange roads looks kinda weird to me.

I'm gonna be dreaming of Dragonspyre tonight...

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
gene945 on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
I think that the avernus world ( the one that looks like dragonspyre ) should be used as an actual world in the future for getting the seventh and final piece of marco pollo's map.
Avernus is a skyway, not a world. The world is dragonsyre (hence why it looks like dragonspyre)

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
gene945 on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!
I am afraid that you've got it entirely wrong. Avernus is no world by itself, it is actually only a skyway in Dragonspyre.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 4, 2015 wrote:
Avernus is a skyway, not a world. The world is dragonsyre (hence why it looks like dragonspyre)
XD past self, it's dragonspyre not dragonsyre