Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Pirate, there are things I can teach you..."

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
"...if you wish to learn. But hurry, I must leave this place soon!" - Lost Hoplite

Well, THANK YOU, P101 team! It was about time we got a teaser image from you! That image of the Lost Hoplite is really shaping up to be something that is sure to get Pirates back onboard and sailing the Skyways once again! I have a guess that we would have more new quests from our class trainers that usually rewards us with more new class trainer-exclusive powers, & yes, even talents, too, to learn, & maybe even both at once, if possible, & if it is, it's about high time we had 'em, too! The two words, "teach", & "learn", gave me the thought that we would have more new class trainer exclusive quests & powers after level 25, & I am definitely sure that is my guess! I never thought for a second that our trainers had run out of lessons to teach & stories to tell from their past adventures. Not even for a second! They still got loads of lessons to teach & stories to share with the other Pirates & their crewmate Companions! & I am so ready for whatever new lessons & stories they will throw at us!

After finishing my second class trainer power quests on my Swashbuckler & Privateer pirates, I had thoughts that there would be many more class trainer-exclusive quests & powers like these & would have a regular tradition of new class trainer exclusive quests for pirates to undertake every 10 levels, which would continue on from level 35, & onwards even after hitting the max level cap, which would be 65, & more would come as the level cap keeps on increasing, that is very familiar to W101's traditions of learning new class exclusive spells from their professors at specific levels.

This new teaser image you posted in the July 2015 newsletter is positively sure to reignite numerous Pirates' interests in playing the game again, especially after waiting for a very long time for new adventures they so deserve. And I can also look forward to continuing on with the main storyline adventures with the very highly-anticipated launch of Books 15 & 16, which is my guess, too & more changes to come for P101. Yar! Spread the word to the other Pirates out there! Our Test Realm is gonna be up again very soon!!

One-Eyed Jack, I give my thanks to you once again for reminding us that the P101 team still exists & still are working on the game, even with W101's team giving the game more content, bundles, adventures & updates at a frequent rate. Let's hope the P101 team may do some updates a bit more frequent, too. Again, thank you so very much!

I give you plenty of Yars! & hugs to all of ye out there, even the P101 team, for I am highly gushing with boatloads of anticipation & excitement that I have not felt in a long time! Share it with others & cherish every last minute of it!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
What does everyone think about the teaser of the "Lost Hoplite" in this months newsletter and the announcement that the test realm will be open for business sometime soon? What do you think we'll be testing? Book 15 maybe or another exciting thing (though Book 15 would be nice, but any substantial updates would be enough for me)? What do you think The Hoplite wants to teach us and what do you think the whole thing means? Just want to hear views generally on the revelations!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
If I had to guess, The Hoplite is going to be a part of ranked PvP, which I'm guessing this update will be about. Although I agree, Book 15 would be VERY NICE...

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
That teaser image O.O. My guess is that the next book is FINALLY here, and that the Lost Hoplite will be the "Astral school" trainer of pirate101.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
I have a strong feeling that'll it'll be a gate to a new area of Aquila, maybe a dungeon hidden in one of those empty caves. But i'm hoping it'll be part of Book 15, maybe a new trainer for a new type of combat like what happened in Celestia in Wizard101.

Though it's most likely to do with Ranked PvP.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
"...if you wish to learn. But hurry, I must leave this place soon!" - Lost Hoplite

Well, THANK YOU, P101 team! It was about time we got a teaser image from you! That image of the Lost Hoplite is really shaping up to be something that is sure to get Pirates back onboard and sailing the Skyways once again! I have a guess that we would have more new quests from our class trainers that usually rewards us with more new class trainer-exclusive powers, & yes, even talents, too, to learn, & maybe even both at once, if possible, & if it is, it's about high time we had 'em, too! The two words, "teach", & "learn", gave me the thought that we would have more new class trainer exclusive quests & powers after level 25, & I am definitely sure that is my guess! I never thought for a second that our trainers had run out of lessons to teach & stories to tell from their past adventures. Not even for a second! They still got loads of lessons to teach & stories to share with the other Pirates & their crewmate Companions! & I am so ready for whatever new lessons & stories they will throw at us!

After finishing my second class trainer power quests on my Swashbuckler & Privateer pirates, I had thoughts that there would be many more class trainer-exclusive quests & powers like these & would have a regular tradition of new class trainer exclusive quests for pirates to undertake every 10 levels, which would continue on from level 35, & onwards even after hitting the max level cap, which would be 65, & more would come as the level cap keeps on increasing, that is very familiar to W101's traditions of learning new class exclusive spells from their professors at specific levels.

This new teaser image you posted in the July 2015 newsletter is positively sure to reignite numerous Pirates' interests in playing the game again, especially after waiting for a very long time for new adventures they so deserve. And I can also look forward to continuing on with the main storyline adventures with the very highly-anticipated launch of Books 15 & 16, which is my guess, too & more changes to come for P101. Yar! Spread the word to the other Pirates out there! Our Test Realm is gonna be up again very soon!!

One-Eyed Jack, I give my thanks to you once again for reminding us that the P101 team still exists & still are working on the game, even with W101's team giving the game more content, bundles, adventures & updates at a frequent rate. Let's hope the P101 team may do some updates a bit more frequent, too. Again, thank you so very much!

I give you plenty of Yars! & hugs to all of ye out there, even the P101 team, for I am highly gushing with boatloads of anticipation & excitement that I have not felt in a long time! Share it with others & cherish every last minute of it!
Don't get your hopes up, Trimond, there are other things this lost hoplite could teach us - ranked PVP rules or strategies ( remember Diego in W101? ) or crafting ( although he doesn't look like a crafty type ) among other things.
But we'll be finding out fairly soon just what he has to teach!

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
That teaser image O.O. My guess is that the next book is FINALLY here, and that the Lost Hoplite will be the "Astral school" trainer of pirate101.
Ideas on what that "Astral School" could be?
My personal opinion is that it will probably be a class for crit boosting. But I would love to here other opinions.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
The equivalent to the Astral school trainers? I wouldn't be sure... but we can guess. Plus, that area's location is probably an instance in Aquila that a Pirate, preferably from a specific class, to go solo normally.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Don't get your hopes up, Trimond, there are other things this lost hoplite could teach us - ranked PVP rules or strategies ( remember Diego in W101? ) or crafting ( although he doesn't look like a crafty type ) among other things.
But we'll be finding out fairly soon just what he has to teach!
I'm just very excited about what's to come to P101, anecorbie, that's all. Sure, we can't jump to conclusions just yet, but, never hurts to guess. I would think he would do combat against us as his way of teaching, therefore, it would be some part of a specific, or shared if likely possible, class trainer exclusive quest, from my guess.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to what they have in store for the Test Realm very soon!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I hope it's Book 15. If it's not a story update I will scream.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
SlyZenobia on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
I have a strong feeling that'll it'll be a gate to a new area of Aquila, maybe a dungeon hidden in one of those empty caves. But i'm hoping it'll be part of Book 15, maybe a new trainer for a new type of combat like what happened in Celestia in Wizard101.

Though it's most likely to do with Ranked PvP.
I agree! I heard that before book 15 we will have to do a special dungeon and this completes the theory!

Getting Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Au Revoir!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi my guess is that it's either a side world book 15 or something else either way I'm happy we are getting something this summer thanks ki

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Fluzzard2 on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Ideas on what that "Astral School" could be?
My personal opinion is that it will probably be a class for crit boosting. But I would love to here other opinions.
Maybe a weapon master class? With it being able to give weapon based attacks?
Idk that's my only guess

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
JackThePirate527 on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
I agree! I heard that before book 15 we will have to do a special dungeon and this completes the theory!

Getting Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Au Revoir!
I'd think that we usually have to undergo a series of pre-book intro adventures before we truly begin our adventures in that new Book, or Books, just like the adventures in St. Fido's Church & the Scarlet Orchard Pagoda, remember? I presume we'd have to do more new pre-Book intro adventures before that, just like usually in W101's new world prologue adventures.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
"Quickly, noble, Captain, I am not long for this place, but I have knowledge I can import to you if you are willing to learn." ~ Firenzian

Listen, I just spotted another new P101 teaser, only this time, it's in a Vine clip! It showcased another trainer that is willing to teach a Pirate, which may be to a particular class of choice, to learn new powers. It also showed Aquila in an instance, & I'm definite that the instance, like maybe probably others that may have other trainers, is really a solo encounter. I'm still guessing that we may receive new powers to learn, especially from our class trainers, because I knew that they still have lots of lessons to teach us Pirates, & I knew their class-trainer exclusive quests that always comes with powers as their exclusive rewards wouldn't end after level 25!

The teasers are pouring out once again, Pirates! Be on the lookout for more real soon! The Test Realm is bound to be online once again!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I do hope you're right, but I'm afraid what he has to teach me is not to get my hopes up. It'll probably be the ranked PVP stuff. Yay.

But I will happily post an apology for my snark if they actually give us a proper new update this summer (As in, before 7 September 2015). (My definition of a proper update means at least one new world and raising the level cap. I'll even apologize to the KI team if it is just a level cap boost. But not if it's just a random new instance and ranked PVP.)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Trimond297 on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:

This be getting more and more interesting by the day mate, ye got me attention.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan