Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All The Starters As Their Captain's Class

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Just something I came up with when reading Valkoor's "Which companion would you be?" topic.
Could you imagine our beloved Starter Companions either dressing up as their Captain's class, or actually being that class?
Like, adorable little Egg Shen in Owen's Censor's Thorax (actually it's some Moo Manchu gear as of the moment but I still have the Thorax) and fumbling over his words as he tries to command the others?
Honestly, the only one I could ever forsee making it work for them is Kobe. In fact, I could see Kobe as any of the three melee classes. At the moment I have to go, but I'll definitely update this thread tomorrow. Good night and sleep well!
Hope you have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Rebellion Crusher [Calm down, I mean the Water Mole Rebellion!]

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
Just something I came up with when reading Valkoor's "Which companion would you be?" topic.
Could you imagine our beloved Starter Companions either dressing up as their Captain's class, or actually being that class?
Like, adorable little Egg Shen in Owen's Censor's Thorax (actually it's some Moo Manchu gear as of the moment but I still have the Thorax) and fumbling over his words as he tries to command the others?
Honestly, the only one I could ever forsee making it work for them is Kobe. In fact, I could see Kobe as any of the three melee classes. At the moment I have to go, but I'll definitely update this thread tomorrow. Good night and sleep well!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Rebellion Crusher [Calm down, I mean the Water Mole Rebellion!]
Pictures Subodai with a hat with a cupcake on it telling people what to do. Pfffft. Perfect!

Pictures Subodai with big Nefarious Knives. I'm scared...

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:

I would like to be able to dress like certain companions. Of the clothes on offer, its easiest to dress as Ratbeard or Kobe. But I would really like El Toro's outfit ( pre-promotion ).

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
egg shen with the dragon axe of doom wearing rooke's gear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
egg shen with the dragon axe of doom wearing rooke's gear
Ooooh, scary! Gives a whole new definition to 'goose pimples'.