Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It All Went Downhill Tso Fast...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
So there Commander Corrupt Rachel Bellamy (AKA: The Chain Queen) was, fighting Takeda Moomori. She wasn't too concerned; sure, Peter Quint had been KO'd in that fight with the Ronin Champions in the Barracks, but with a little encouragement he was up. Up and limping, that is. She didn't have the time or security to get to Miracle Mitch and back, much less the GOLD. So she had pushed on, relying on Taro and Bonnie to make up for Pete's health loss.
"We got dis." Rachel smirked. All of her friends were currently off on some quests, but who needed them? Owen was bossy, Max was snarky, Malcolm was unpredictable, and Kiley was.. creepy. Still, friends had a lot of benefits; health, damage, traps, and hexes.. but nevermind that. She's got dis!
4 rounds later, with only only a 600 health Takeda and 57 health Bonnie, it was apparent that Rachel doesn't got dis.
She inwardly yelled in frustration as Bonnie was knocked out, and all her hard work to get to this point was for naught.
So I recently finished the first visit to Santo Pollo on my WD, Bloody Kiley Fisher and it went very well. My new playstyle experiment made sure that when Ratbeard was knocked out in the fortress tower, it wasn't that big of a deal. However, I'm too far in my Buccaneer and don't have enough money to level up the characters I want to, nor did I have any desire to risk not having both Taro and Pete in a battle. So, I went into General Tso's stronghold feeling very optimistic. As that little passage implies, Rachel swept the floor against the opposition but lost Pete to a crit-chain pulled off by a Ronin Champion in the barracks. He went from about 1750 health to 1550 health. Only slightly discouraged, I pressed on into his fortress; after all, I only had to fight Takeda and then scare Tso's chicken. How hard could it have been? Well.. here's how the battle with Takeda went down, in short:
- I buffed with three Sharks' Furies as usual.
- I moved both Taro and Pete up to the Ronin to chain. Due to first strike, Blade Storm, and Taro deciding to chain on the Ronin next to him Taro lost 1500 health to them, and promptly after Takeda finished him off. Darn.
- While I hid and then Vicious Charge'd Takeda [Took out about 700 of his health then proceeded to Glancing Blow-Vengeance Strike-Blade Storm chain the two Ronin next to him], Pete moved away from the action because he only had like 57 health at this point. Bonnie healed him that same round.
- At this point I had substantially lowered Takeda's and the two Ronin's health. I made the mistake of having Pete charge the musketeer, thinking that he could survive a hit or two from just the musketeer. That cheating Ronin decided to move up to where Pete was and KO him. Shoot.
- I killed one Ronin, but their First Strike Weakened me; the second Ronin finished me off when I tried to BS him. And he only had 100 health. Shoot.

Wish me luck on my second try.

Cdr. Corrupt Rachel Bellamy, Level 43 Doctor Officer

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
So there Commander Corrupt Rachel Bellamy (AKA: The Chain Queen) was, fighting Takeda Moomori. She wasn't too concerned; sure, Peter Quint had been KO'd in that fight with the Ronin Champions in the Barracks, but with a little encouragement he was up. Up and limping, that is. She didn't have the time or security to get to Miracle Mitch and back, much less the GOLD. So she had pushed on, relying on Taro and Bonnie to make up for Pete's health loss.
"We got dis." Rachel smirked. All of her friends were currently off on some quests, but who needed them? Owen was bossy, Max was snarky, Malcolm was unpredictable, and Kiley was.. creepy. Still, friends had a lot of benefits; health, damage, traps, and hexes.. but nevermind that. She's got dis!
4 rounds later, with only only a 600 health Takeda and 57 health Bonnie, it was apparent that Rachel doesn't got dis.
She inwardly yelled in frustration as Bonnie was knocked out, and all her hard work to get to this point was for naught.
So I recently finished the first visit to Santo Pollo on my WD, Bloody Kiley Fisher and it went very well. My new playstyle experiment made sure that when Ratbeard was knocked out in the fortress tower, it wasn't that big of a deal. However, I'm too far in my Buccaneer and don't have enough money to level up the characters I want to, nor did I have any desire to risk not having both Taro and Pete in a battle. So, I went into General Tso's stronghold feeling very optimistic. As that little passage implies, Rachel swept the floor against the opposition but lost Pete to a crit-chain pulled off by a Ronin Champion in the barracks. He went from about 1750 health to 1550 health. Only slightly discouraged, I pressed on into his fortress; after all, I only had to fight Takeda and then scare Tso's chicken. How hard could it have been? Well.. here's how the battle with Takeda went down, in short:
- I buffed with three Sharks' Furies as usual.
- I moved both Taro and Pete up to the Ronin to chain. Due to first strike, Blade Storm, and Taro deciding to chain on the Ronin next to him Taro lost 1500 health to them, and promptly after Takeda finished him off. Darn.
- While I hid and then Vicious Charge'd Takeda [Took out about 700 of his health then proceeded to Glancing Blow-Vengeance Strike-Blade Storm chain the two Ronin next to him], Pete moved away from the action because he only had like 57 health at this point. Bonnie healed him that same round.
- At this point I had substantially lowered Takeda's and the two Ronin's health. I made the mistake of having Pete charge the musketeer, thinking that he could survive a hit or two from just the musketeer. That cheating Ronin decided to move up to where Pete was and KO him. Shoot.
- I killed one Ronin, but their First Strike Weakened me; the second Ronin finished me off when I tried to BS him. And he only had 100 health. Shoot.

Wish me luck on my second try.

Cdr. Corrupt Rachel Bellamy, Level 43 Doctor Officer
Ouch, that escalated(or deescalated?) quickly. Good luck buddy.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65