Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell, Fellow Pirates

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Hello pirates.
I am disappointed that Book Fifteen has not come out yet. Although I only recently joined the Message Boards, I am a veteran of Pirate101 and have waited two years for this storyline update. It's been a while since Blind Mew, our mischievous hint-giver, has appeared on the Boards, and I strongly miss his presence. Pirate101 has not gained any new Bundles for some time, and I feel it is an unwise use of my money and time to be paying for memberships and Crowns for this game for two years without Book Fifteen. I am switching to Wizard101, as the new update has recently been in Test Realm for that game and I would like to continue my adventures in that part of The Spiral. Anyone may find me as Duncan Stormblade, Level 100 Myth, on Wizard101 if they wish. I will most likely join Pirate101 when it becomes expanded and updated. There was a recent hint on the last KI live about Ranked PVP, but PVP is not an aspect of either game I enjoy.
So farewell for now, Pirates. I will switch games later this week, and am open to friend requests for my final days of being a Pirate. I can be found near the Cave of Ruins in Illios, Avery's Court outside of the Privateer's Office, or by any of the Isle of Dogs' docks.
Dashing Duncan Quinn, Level 65
It was fun being with all of you wonderful people!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dk4vision on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
Hello pirates.
I am disappointed that Book Fifteen has not come out yet. Although I only recently joined the Message Boards, I am a veteran of Pirate101 and have waited two years for this storyline update. It's been a while since Blind Mew, our mischievous hint-giver, has appeared on the Boards, and I strongly miss his presence. Pirate101 has not gained any new Bundles for some time, and I feel it is an unwise use of my money and time to be paying for memberships and Crowns for this game for two years without Book Fifteen. I am switching to Wizard101, as the new update has recently been in Test Realm for that game and I would like to continue my adventures in that part of The Spiral. Anyone may find me as Duncan Stormblade, Level 100 Myth, on Wizard101 if they wish. I will most likely join Pirate101 when it becomes expanded and updated. There was a recent hint on the last KI live about Ranked PVP, but PVP is not an aspect of either game I enjoy.
So farewell for now, Pirates. I will switch games later this week, and am open to friend requests for my final days of being a Pirate. I can be found near the Cave of Ruins in Illios, Avery's Court outside of the Privateer's Office, or by any of the Isle of Dogs' docks.
I can understand your decision, but I'm not yet ready to desert a ship that's still afloat. Hopefully, you'll be returning because a story update arrives.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Hello pirates.
We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when,
But I hope we meet again some sunny day!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Hello pirates.
I understand your decision. I myself am having doubts on my subscription to P101, but I'll stay a while more. Anyways, enjoy your time in W101. Maybe I'll see you around. I'm Richard Battlestone, an Exalted Pyromancer. If you see me, don't be afraid to say hi.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Farewell and best of luck to you Duncan. We are all glad that you decided to join the message boards and look forward to when you make your way back the land of hooks and patches....because I just know that those updates will arrive eventually, which will hopefully bring the faithful, piratin' flock back to the Spiral.

I'll try to keep a watchful eye out for you before you go full Wizzy and will certainly say hello in game if I happen to run into Dashing Duncan Quinn.

Take care, have fun in Wiz and best wishes to you....and hopefully we'll be seeing you again soon on the boards and in P101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing fellow Marauder and may your fizzles be few in that fighting circle.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Farewell Duncan, for now at least. Hopefully we will see you back here after a massive update... some day. May your wizards prosper.

-Indigo

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
My subscription ends in about a week, and I don't plan to renew. Have made it to Aquila on two characters and find myself reluctant to progress other characters on certain quests because I know what is coming, and in some cases they are long. I have really enjoyed the game and wish all, players and Admins and staff all the best, but for monetary and boredom reasons I will soon be gone.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I get everyone's frustration. I'm frustrated too. Good luck on Wizard dk4vision, and good luck wherever you end up, wanderer.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I know it's been over 2 years without a book and a lot of players are losing interest. That's understandable, they just want to either take a break or do other activities, like play wizard101,hang out with friends etc, until new storyline comes out.

Good luck on your adventures in Wizardcity or other adventures.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Thank you all for your acknowledgement, but the teaser image released in the July Newsletter with the Lost Hoplite may redirect my current course...