Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Avernus skyway

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2013
I was wondering why there are lvl 59 bone drakes in there! it is a lvl 16-20 place and the Bone drakes are way to strong! if you have any ideas please post! P.S. I also heard that there is the same type of problem in Devilfish Hollow (sorry for the spelling) lvl 16-35 enemies in a lvl 5-8 place. loyal Benjerman Strong lvl 18 bloody Davy Jones lvl 16 Jack lvl 5

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Benjermin shadowco... on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering why there are lvl 59 bone drakes in there! it is a lvl 16-20 place and the Bone drakes are way to strong! if you have any ideas please post! P.S. I also heard that there is the same type of problem in Devilfish Hollow (sorry for the spelling) lvl 16-35 enemies in a lvl 5-8 place. loyal Benjerman Strong lvl 18 bloody Davy Jones lvl 16 Jack lvl 5
They are there for the challenge and to scare the pants off unwary pirates!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yes, those Bone Drakes are intended to be intensely strong -- your level 15 pirate is not supposed to try to engage them. Why? To emphasize what your pirate has been told: Avernus is extraordinarily dangerous. No one sane attempts to go into that world. Thus the Armada hasn't put a watch on that one stormgate: no one would dare even try to get into Valencia that way. And if they were crazy enough to try, they would be destroyed. So why waste resources guarding a dead gate? Thus we are able to sneak into Valencia and mostly avoid the deadly Armada.

You can avoid bone drakes easily by staying on the windlane and being watchful if you go off it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Bone Drakes are also used for Mormo and Old Scratches final promotion quests