Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

St John's Eve Graduation Birthday Bye Bye party

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
My salutations,mes amis.

My name is Noble Felix Yellowfish.I've been a commited member of the Pirate101 community for a while now.It may not seem like it to the newer people,because I've been away for many many months.

My membership was still active.I could still play the game.My time,was beyond constrained.The finals,that they've been preparing us for years,the ones that help determine the high schools I can or can't go into,happened,and were studied for.
While I was thoroughly disappointed with the results,you will find that this will not deter me from making a celebration.

I am finishing grade school,which is to say,moving onto high school.It has been an amazing nine years,and I've had a lot of fun.I won't get all picturesque or emotional here,safe to say I am gonna miss those times,and I appreciated my time here.

My birthday happened last week,precisely 7 days ago.I did not throw a party for it,and I'll make up for it by throwing one for it now.

This party,I wish to throw,on a date of joy and woe.The membership that I've had for around six months,is to expire on St John's Eve,June 23th.

So,this will also be something of a goodbye party until I get my membership,Immortals know how(contest?Altruism?Weirdness?),so it may be back on that very night,or when I get into high school or whatever.

And I,thy master of Hoodoo,will throw this unholy masquerade,on St John's Eve,when the Spirits rise from Shadows.

The details of the party.

Place of Gathering:Shady Hollow,in that one part with little to no enemies
Time of Gathering:17:00/5:00 PM US Central Time
Date of Gathering:St John's Eve-June 23th(that means we can go look for treasure)
Attire of Gathering:It is recommended to wear something witchy,scary,supernatural,etc. This IS St John's eve,after all

Now that we have that out of the way,I can't wait to see all of you!Thank you for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
My salutations,mes amis.

My name is Noble Felix Yellowfish.I've been a commited member of the Pirate101 community for a while now.It may not seem like it to the newer people,because I've been away for many many months.

My membership was still active.I could still play the game.My time,was beyond constrained.The finals,that they've been preparing us for years,the ones that help determine the high schools I can or can't go into,happened,and were studied for.
While I was thoroughly disappointed with the results,you will find that this will not deter me from making a celebration.

I am finishing grade school,which is to say,moving onto high school.It has been an amazing nine years,and I've had a lot of fun.I won't get all picturesque or emotional here,safe to say I am gonna miss those times,and I appreciated my time here.

My birthday happened last week,precisely 7 days ago.I did not throw a party for it,and I'll make up for it by throwing one for it now.

This party,I wish to throw,on a date of joy and woe.The membership that I've had for around six months,is to expire on St John's Eve,June 23th.

So,this will also be something of a goodbye party until I get my membership,Immortals know how(contest?Altruism?Weirdness?),so it may be back on that very night,or when I get into high school or whatever.

And I,thy master of Hoodoo,will throw this unholy masquerade,on St John's Eve,when the Spirits rise from Shadows.

The details of the party.

Place of Gathering:Shady Hollow,in that one part with little to no enemies
Time of Gathering:17:00/5:00 PM US Central Time
Date of Gathering:St John's Eve-June 23th(that means we can go look for treasure)
Attire of Gathering:It is recommended to wear something witchy,scary,supernatural,etc. This IS St John's eve,after all

Now that we have that out of the way,I can't wait to see all of you!Thank you for listening!
Midsummer's Day? or Eve? We could also look for fairies!
See you, btw, where is shady hollow? I don't remember!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Lighthouse in the Flotsom skyway, IIRC. Where you got Old Scratch.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Right!Didn't even think it was Litha!!!

And of course we could look for fayries...but there's also all those myths of treasures,that light up on that night.

In fact,Mr Harker and Dracula spoke of this treasure at some point in their interactions.
"That treasure has been hidden," he went on, "in the region through which you came last night, there can be but little doubt. For it was the ground fought over for centuries by the Wallachian, the Saxon, and the Turk. Why, there is hardly a foot of soil in all this region that has not been enriched by the blood of men, patriots or invaders. In the old days there were stirring times, when the Austrian and the Hungarian came up in hordes, and the patriots went out to meet them, men and women, the aged and the children too, and waited their coming on the rocks above the passes, that they might sweep destruction on them with their artificial avalanches. When the invader was triumphant he found but little, for whatever there was had been sheltered in the friendly soil."

"But how," said I, "can it have remained so long undiscovered, when there is a sure index to it if men will but take the trouble to look?" The Count smiled, and as his lips ran back over his gums, the long, sharp, canine teeth showed out strangely. He answered:

"Because your peasant is at heart a coward and a fool! Those flames only appear on one night, and on that night no man of this land will, if he can help it, stir without his doors. And, dear sir, even if he did he would not know what to do. Why, even the peasant that you tell me of who marked the place of the flame would not know where to look in daylight even for his own work. Even you would not, I dare be sworn, be able to find these places again?"

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
But to answer your question,Shady Hollow is a grand cemetery within the woods of the island on which the Ruined Lighthouse doth lay.And within Shady Hollow,the veil between this world,and another,is completely torn.For t'is in here,that Old Scratch dwelled,and by the sordid gifts of the Dark Crawler,he does animate himself and others,to serve him.

And with him,one will find Baron Cimitiere,Necromancer Jojo Mojo and undead warrior Dead Will(actually,there's like 50 of them!!!)

So beware,for t'is on Midsummer's Eve,that all the spirits are in full sway...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You forgot to post the realm, Felix.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
This celebration is to take place in Realm Vadima.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Expect me to be there