Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Transitioning from Monquista to Valencia

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello! Cruel Owen Quarrel here and I would just like to suggest maybe cutting down on all of the ship battles during the transition into Valencia. First we have to defeat 6 Wharf Rat ships so that Hooktail will trust us, destroy some Monquistan Navy ships to get our travel papers from Eleanor, then defeat 6 Armada ships for gears. I'm sorry if this seems a bit nit-picky, but could you guys consider cutting down those ship battles or maybe replacing the Monquistan part of it with having to infiltrate an armory that supplies the Monquistan army with weapons and sabotage it? My Swashbuckler is about to go into Valencia, I'm going to retrieve the windstone. Again I'm sorry if I'm being too nit-picky. It just gets frustrating to have to do the same ship battles over and over again to progress the story, even though this game IS called PIRATE101.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a fantastic week.

Lt. Darling Max, Level 16 Mouser

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
So many players are arriving in Cool Ranch with seriously low nautical levels, I feel that the ship-sinking quests are needed to help them level up if they don't already realize they need to do so. The ships in Cool Ranch step it up a notch in difficulty!

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Well, KingsIsle is busy on the next world (and lord knows what it is or how long it will take), so I doubt they will do it anytime soon. But, I do agree with you quite a bit. I absolutely hated the transition into Valencia. I was okay with the Wharf Rat Ships because since we are a higher level than them, it's a breeze. But, I didn't like the Monquistan Navy part at all.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
there few ship quests as it is, leave it