Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Training Tome Vendor Glitch (Funny)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2009
There's quite a hilarious glitch that happens with Professor Bryon, the Tome Vendor in The Krakens Skull Tavern. If you have seen him, you know he sits in a chair, with a table in front of him, and a glowing tome resting on the table. If you were to buy a tome from him, then immediately start one of Boochbeards and Grandary's tutorials, the tome vendor will stand up, pick up his chair in his right hand, and start moving his mouth and arms, as if he's talking to you. This will keep on happening, over and over again, if you keep on starting the tutorials. What in the world?

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
It's beautiful Don't fix it lol
Dashing Duncan Quinn, Tower Titan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's not just Skull Island, this glitch is everywhere and its funny! The pelican looks like he's saying "Go away pirate and stop bugging me or I'll smack you with my chair!"

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
it's creepy how that happens,

i mean the pelican's hand sticks to the chair he does not seem to be holding it. also when boochbeard is talking and the pelican looks like he's talking is kind of creepy. because is the pelican really boochbeard? beacause when he is talking it seems like he is boochbeard i'm sort of thinking this is a glitch or something because why would a pirate101 programmer add this in. i wonder if the game testers ever found this out and reported it or something. i'm just saying.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
just to add in. it happens on ALL of the taverns.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
This is something everyone should witness.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
This is something everyone should witness.
no offense but i don't believe you

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
It's not just Skull Island, this glitch is everywhere and its funny! The pelican looks like he's saying "Go away pirate and stop bugging me or I'll smack you with my chair!"
yeah but its more like this "stop making noise or i'll smack you with my chair" cause boochbeard is talking

Ensign
May 10, 2009
What I want to know is how it links to the tutorials in the first place xD