Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class specific pets!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2010
If any of you have played wizards, you know that there's a point for each class where try get a special pet for a quest, specifically made for that class
EX: Wraith for Death Magic
KI hasn't made decent class reward of this type yet, and since they are so in to pets as of right now it seems like it could be a great addition to the game!
EX: Swashbucklers might get a Ninja Pig or something like that.
I would to hear ideas for this because it's a very likely thing that could happen especially if we push for it!

Thanks
Witty Noah lvl 65
Virtuous Klaus lvl 21

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Fluzzard2 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
If any of you have played wizards, you know that there's a point for each class where try get a special pet for a quest, specifically made for that class
KI hasn't made decent class reward of this type yet, and since they are so in to pets as of right now it seems like it could be a great addition to the game!
I would to hear ideas for this because it's a very likely thing that could happen especially if we push for it!

Thanks
Witty Noah lvl 65
Virtuous Klaus lvl 21
I love this idea Fluzzard/Noah/Klaus! I know that a while back there were a lot of requests and a big push for class specific pets, but that kind of went away when people started morphing up pets with talents that really suited their particular class.

But to actually have class specific pets, with amazing new talents/powers, that we get from completing a quest or series of quests -- or perhaps from gathering the right crafting materials (when it comes along) or 'right recipe' -- now that would be loads of fun and something that I would really enjoy!

Simply great idea and I sooooo hope something like this comes into the Spiral.....and soon! My Buccaneer sure could use a Buccaneer Manticore, Wolverine, Rhino and/or Bull Shark pet with a mini-version of Reckless Frenzy!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Witchdoctors would have an awesome pet zombie rat like ghost wail

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Fluzzard2 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:

Thanks
Witty Noah lvl 65
Virtuous Klaus lvl 21
I don't think we should be getting anything that we know can talk and whatnot like ninja pigs as pets, as that seems more like a companion, other then that that would be awesome!